Habs are #1 in minor penalties taken

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Subban needs to set the example and stop raking his one stupid penalty a game

You know the old saying "he plays right on the line but not over," well Subban plays right on the line and little bit over. He gets called for a lot of stuff that are penalties but wouldn't normally get called if he didn't do that little bit extra.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
The amount of minors given is a bit misleading because a penalty can be cancelled right away by another penalty. I find PP time minus PK time more telling.. and we're dead last there too !

We deserved just about every one of them.
I'm more worried about the lack of calls going the other way.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
About time we have a team that play though and intimidate the other team.

edit : :sarcasm:

Last edited:

habfaninvictoria

Nov 1, 2007
Victoria BC
About time we have a team that play though and intimidate the other team.

I highly doubt we're intimidating them. We're tougher to play against for sure. Most of the minors are for stupid little plays that are avoidable. Subban would likely not have as many penalties if he wasn't always trying to sell something. It bothers me when he flops. It bothers me when he drops for no real reason. Stay on your feet, shut your mouth and let your unbelievable talent do the talking.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
I highly doubt we're intimidating them. We're tougher to play against for sure. Most of the minors are for stupid little plays that are avoidable. Subban would likely not have as many penalties if he wasn't always trying to sell something. It bothers me when he flops. It bothers me when he drops for no real reason. Stay on your feet, shut your mouth and let your unbelievable talent do the talking.

I think he was talking very much tongue in cheek

slybel

Jan 22, 2014
Ottawa, Ontario
Who cares... we have been there before... our PK is always solid..

tcW-you-get-a-penalty-you-you-get-a-penalty-everybody-get-a-penalty.jpg

Gamimenos

Apr 28, 2009
Who the hell forgot to pay the refs off this season? He needs to get fired. Get on that immediately you slackers!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad