GDT: habs and panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnLennon

Mar 26, 2011
I know it's only Florida but why the **** is Bouillon playing. **** Therrien you piece of ****.

It's not that bad of a decision. I think the Habs are more comfortable playing Bouillon over Tinordi come playoff time, and frankly I can see how that makes sense. If that's the case, even if he will be replaced by Gorges, it is intelligent to give him some ice time in case another defender gets injured, because he will likely be the one to slot in.

He wants to keep all our go-to defenders in game shape for the playoffs. It's not that mind-boggling of a decision - certainly no reason to complain about a head coach who is doing a better job than he is given credit for.

EDIT: For the record, I personally would rather Tinordi over Bouillon, but I understand why a veteran who make more sense in the playoffs as opposed to a rookie.

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
Agree, can't get any better than this.

Afternoon y'all

I shall endeavour by this great trust to provide tasteful and inspirational photos of the fairer sex, for if we Habs gents are to be kannigits, Knights of the CH, we must be chivalrous! Too many squires though narf the pot.

Tonight ought to be good. It should witness another Habs victory, and the last remnants of any hope of the Leafs going anywhere but golfing shall be swept away, much like Alderaan.

Jp64x20189.jpg

TimStrickland

Jul 30, 2011
hfboards.hockeysfuture.com
With 9th-place Washington losing 4-2 to Boston today, we need only 5 points to clinch as of now. They can get only 96 points if they win all their remaining games while the Habs have already 91 pts.

With a win in Florida tonight, 3 pt will separate the Habs from playoff heaven.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
With 9th-place Washington losing 4-2 to Boston today, we need only 5 points to clinch as of now. They can get only 96 points if they win all their remaining games while the Habs have already 91 pts.

With a win in Florida tonight, 3 pt will separate the Habs from playoff heaven.

Wow, people are so obsessed about clinching it seems unhealthy to me.

If the team is #6-10 in a close race, fine, you look at these clinching scenarios of course. But now? #8 in the East is projected to be 90 points and we're already above that.

Chill out, we are in playoffs heaven, we just don't know it yet.

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Wow, people are so obsessed about clinching it seems unhealthy to me.

If the team is #6-10 in a close race, fine, you look at these clinching scenarios of course. But now? #8 in the East is projected to be 90 points and we're already above that.

Chill out, we are in playoffs heaven, we just don't know it yet.

Exactly Right...
Habs will be concentrating on banking points period.
i think you will find them focused tonight.
The game i want to see is Tues. Habs/Bolts.
Not sure why any Habs fan is concerned about TO/Det.
They can suffer without us.
Go Habs Go:handclap::handclap::handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad