GDT: habs and panthers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PricePkPatch*

Depending on how far the Habs go this year, we might run out of women. Of course there is always Photoshoppe.

Winter is indeed hanging on.....-25C this morning out here...:shakehead

I seriously want to have a cigar but no good smoking weather ahead......

Let's cross the bridge when we get there. Just do 1 per game, keep it clean, and keep our luck :yo:

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
Let's cross the bridge when we get there. Just do 1 per game, keep it clean, and keep our luck :yo:

Indeed.:) I am surprised I posted what I did yesterday. I prefer the modest classy look. Your Southern belle type.

Well the Panthers game is covered anyway. No pun intended. :D

Time for le souper and then maybe a visit to the Leafs board to listen to woe and lamentation.

"Du mußt Amboß oder Hammer sein."

elite1prospects

Jul 4, 2013
1011575_10203627212867363_1029747521_n.jpg

Chucky's sister is our new good luck charm

LastRide

Feb 18, 2008
Hopefully we still get the job done without Plek's.

Last edited:

PricePkPatch*

STOP POSTING GIRL PICS

It's 1 per GDT. Let's not overdo it!

PricePkPatch*

theres never too many girls!

I guess nobody remembers the time we posted like 20 sexy girl pics and the Mods went all Puritan on us.

It's a hockey board. Let's not turn this little sexy joke into a creepy teenage sexcraved behavior. Mods have tolerated risqué up to now, but it's pointless to push our luck.

CP31

Jun 19, 2012
Welland, ON
I guess nobody remembers the time we posted like 20 sexy girl pics and the Mods went all Puritan on us.

It's a hockey board. Let's not turn this little sexy joke into a creepy teenage sexcraved behavior. Mods have tolerated risqué up to now, but it's pointless to push our luck.
Shut up Meg.

PricePkPatch*

Shut up Meg.

Meg?

Iz that a reference I am not getting?

edit: Also, just trying to have the fun last as long as possible. If you just act like immature teenagers and abuse it, mods will come down hard. They did it before, they will do it again.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal

Buzz Killington

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
Yhea, so much that I want things to keep going and not be hit by the scrubhammer.

I am REALLY starting to feel tres mal about posting that over-amplified photo yesterday, on my first day of being a poster to boot. A quick visit here shows that it is hard to get the genie back into the bottle it seems. :(

"My God, Bones, what have I done?"

images

PricePkPatch*

I am REALLY starting to feel tres mal about posting that over-amplified photo yesterday, on my first day of being a poster to boot. A quick visit here shows that it is hard to get the genie back into the bottle it seems. :(

"My God, Bones, what have I done?"

images

A single picture is fine :laugh: You did not do bad.

It's just that some people here seem to have the maturity of 14-year old boy when it comes to sexy women and can't stop at a single one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad