HF Habs: Habs All Access Draft Feature

The Gr8 Dane

L'harceleur
Jan 19, 2018
Montreal
I liked that too. And role players are easier to get. There is a roster full of them playing in Europe and AHL right now waiting for their chance back.

Dime a dozen. Skill and drive. I like that is what they are striving towards. And telling Dach you ready to play some offense. Yes entertain me please. Enough of the garbage hockey era. It's been too long

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Something tells me we made the right pick with Juraj Slafkovsky.
The kid strikes me as the real deal.
Bring him along slowly and use him in Laval if needed.
You really want that big bang for the buck on your AHL subscription, I see! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Tyson

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
Hughes seemed very elated to get Dach. Much more excited than other deals he has announced. I hope he is right.

...I agree with him and was elated myself (as I posted in the Draft Day thread when the trade was made)...kid has a lot of potential, I personally think Chicago gave up on him waaaay too early and got much less than he was worth...time will tell, but I'm excited to see him progress...

Damn you pay attention to everything 😁😁😁😁

...hence why he can never leave this Board... @Runner77 is part of the brains of this operation...:thumbu::laugh::thumbu:

• Haha
Reactions: Runner77 and Tyson

Seb

All we are is Dustin Byfuglien
Jul 15, 2006
I’ve said it before , maybe in this thread . I rewatched the video . You can tell Owen Beck is going to be a pro . And I don’t even know that much about the player .
Beck is an extremely cerebral player, I really hope he takes a huge step forward offensively next season because he's my current favorite prospect (along with my boy Hutson).

Reactions: Runner77

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad