Habs 4 - Sens 1 Splitted tooth Chucky edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

JtotheC

Apr 29, 2011
Montreal
Subban is better defensively. Subban is better offensively. Subban is a better player.

Sens fans are a jealous mob towards habs fans right now and I have no idea why because we don't give 2 ***** about them.:laugh:

I was reading their game thread. They will find anything to hate on the Habs!

1) Spotlight shining on Beliveau's seat is "over-doing it" (they wish they had a rich history like we have)
2) Our fans being the dumbest in the league for singing our Ole Ole and Goodbye songs during the game. Our fans cheering for PK's "useless" spin-o-ramas (they wish their fanbase was as loyal, enthusiastic about a team like we do)
3) Habs having a not so great team. Easy to beat. (Keep thinking that, because this not so great team have more talent on our roster, better future and is doing better now than their team!)

Habs76

Nov 11, 2014
Fredericton, NB

1) Spotlight shining on Beliveau's seat is "over-doing it" (they wish they had a rich history like we have)
2) Our fans being the dumbest in the league for singing our Ole Ole and Goodbye songs during the game. Our fans cheering for PK's "useless" spin-o-ramas (they wish their fanbase was as loyal, enthusiastic about a team like we do)
3) Habs having a not so great team. Easy to beat. (Keep thinking that, because this not so great team have more talent on our roster, better future and is doing better now than their team!)
You summed it up in a nutshell

Saintpatrick*

It's very easy to dislike that fanbase. Didn't really care about the Sens one way or the other prior to the playoffs 2 years ago but their fans made me hate that team.

Davebo*

It's very easy to dislike that fanbase. Didn't really care about the Sens one way or the other prior to the playoffs 2 years ago but their fans made me hate that team.

It's even easier to ignore them. They are irrelevant, really.

kazmanian

Sep 30, 2014
Why so negative?

Who the hell is saying he's as good as Seguin or dominating the league. Calm the **** down.

It's his first real stint at center and he's been doing great. 6 pts in his last 3 games, it's something we can get excite for. We all know there's tons of room for improvement and he still ages away from his peak.

We are already his potential btw. If you don't see any potential right now, you're clearly blind.

Go back few pages and people saying he's the best or second best player that has been drafted since 2010. People even said might not be far from Seguin, hence his reaction.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site

Let's be real though. If you were cheering for a team that constantly gets invaded by a visiting fan base, which has oodles of heritage and history, you're going to be perpetually overshadowed, and that can be maddening, I'm sure.

I don't think I'd be any different if I was a sens fan talking about the habs... Or even the leafs for that matter.

For me, its the players who I found easy to hate more than anything, and the coach.

Well, the coach is gone, but I don't have any admiration for guys like neil, gryba, and borowecki or whatever his name is... And those are just names off the top of my head.

Last edited:

Nynja*

I like when other fanbases say this...obvious reply being "if the habs are so bad, how come your team lost"?

The best one was always "you guys have 24 cups cause there were only 6 teams in the league, its easy to win when theres only 6 teams". Okay, how come those other 6 teams couldnt win so many cups if its so easy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad