GDT: Habs' 2015 Golf Tournament: Captain will be named & Galchenyuk to play C per Bergevin

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
eventhough Bergevin said Galchenyuk will play centre, ma l'crère quand m'a le voère

I fully expect Therrien to move him back on the wing after a couple of bad games

Agalloch

EliteProspects
Sep 18, 2002
Lachute, QC
Visit site
eventhough Bergevin said Galchenyuk will play centre, ma l'crère quand m'a le voère

I fully expect Therrien to move him back on the wing after a couple of bad games

No. I think it's part of the plan to let him play centre full time. It will be fun to see what happens with Plekanec/Desharnais. One of them is gone at one point.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
No. I think it's part of the plan to let him play centre full time. It will be fun to see what happens with Plekanec/Desharnais. One of them is gone at one point.

don't get me wrong, I hope that's the plan and Galchenyuk will prove me wrong for calling him a bust here and there

JUST DO IT CHUCKY

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012

Not this hasn't happened before. I hope they give him a real shot.

Figaro95*

Love this board. Years, years, people have complained about this topic and within 15 minutes this garbage.

Milhouse40

Aug 19, 2010
It's "logical" for the TVA bozos to have our savior DD centering the third line while that "scrub" Eller has no right to complain where he plays.

Do they watch or even understand the game?

Nope, doing politics only....

But still, some have a brain that still work

And another funny thing, Quebec's wrestler Kevin Owens have now a shirt of the Habs:

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
So does this mean Galchenyuk took the summer to improve his defensive game?

Last edited by a moderator:

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Love this board. Years, years, people have complained about this topic and within 15 minutes this garbage.

I never complained about this topic, I always said Chucky blew his chance at centre last year and didn't deserve the spot from the performance he gave us.

breaking news, people have different opinions and this board is not a single entity

as I said, if he plays well and i'm wrong, good! I'll admit I was wrong and i'll be his #1 fan

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
So the center line is pretty clear now!

Plekanec
Galchenyuk
Eller
Mitchell

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Good news is that we can finally admit that what MB says during a press conference is pure BS. At least, we will fortunately stop making a big deal out of things based on those PC.

Jaynki

Feb 3, 2014
I suppose DD can't afford to have a span of 1 point in 20 games either right? ;)

DD respawned with 50pts in 55games after that which is almost more than Eller last two seasons combined

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
It will end up being:

Pleks with Pacioretty and DD and Galchy with Semin and Gallagher.

Fenwick McCorsi

Not impress.
Mar 3, 2013
Montreal, QC
I feel the time is right for this animated gif. Yay Chucky at C! :yo:

giphy.gif

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
With today's comment, there are no doubts Galchy starts at C. Not even a question. The real question is...will it last.

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
So people are happy we have a better center line.....yeah....yet....big chance we have Desharnais as a top winger. Not sure how that's any good.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
It will end up being:

Pleks with Pacioretty and DD and Galchy with Semin and Gallagher.

hmm if you really want Galchenyuk to work at centre and get confident fast, wouldn't you want to put im in the best condition? Semin is still a question mark

Bryson

#EugeneMolson
Jun 25, 2008
I never complained about this topic, I always said Chucky blew his chance at centre last year and didn't deserve the spot from the performance he gave us.

breaking news, people have different opinions and this board is not a single entity

as I said, if he plays well and i'm wrong, good! I'll admit I was wrong and i'll be his #1 fan

Wait what? Chucky scored 9 points in 12 games including a hatty before being demoted and you think he blew his chance? Care to explain?

Whitesnake

Jan 5, 2003
hmm if you really want Galchenyuk to work at centre and get confident fast, wouldn't you want to put im in the best condition? Semin is still a question mark

I wouldn't do it. I'M expecting it.

I'd have Galchy with Pacioretty and Gallagher. My problem is that Pleks and Semin works for me...but DD doesn't.

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
Wait what? Chucky scored 9 points in 12 games including a hatty before being demoted and you think he blew his chance? Care to explain?

he played really well for the first couple of games and did a bunch of points, but the last 3-4 games he was nowhere to be found and that's why he got back on the wing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad