Confirmed with Link: Guhle Hearing for Slashing Konecny (Suspended 1 Game)

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
What is this comparison? Whens the last time a love tap with a stick killed someone?
Now he's being compared to a drunk driver lol. A love tap from the bench lol

Calm down there, Nancy. Getting upset about a faceless poster's opinion on the internet is like stepping in shit instead of going around it.

The irony here is how enraged the woke mob is about a love tap from the bench. It's about as stupid as Shawn Thornton getting a suspension for squirting that deadly water on PK years ago. So lame. What next? Saying hurtful words from the bench is going to be outlawed?

Habs

Feb 28, 2002
Happy to see a Hab act like the rest of the league myself. Need some piss and vinegar on this team.

They will probably move Arbs/Guhle next because you can't have any aggression on this team. Needs more Harris, Evans and Armia's to keep other teams honest

Rozz

Jun 23, 2012
Niagara Falls, Ont.
Guhle is a good kid but let his emotions get away from him and made a dumb mistake...

that said, you can't be doing that... and as much as it hurts me to say.. I think he should sit for say exactly 10 games.

now I know, we hopefully.. uh.. I mean probably won't win in the 10 games we'rw missing him.. but that's just the risk were gonna have to take to ensure he learns his lesson

such a shame..

:sarcasm:

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Guhle is a good kid but let his emotions get away from him and made a dumb mistake...

that said, you can't be doing that... and as much as it hurts me to say.. I think he should sit for say exactly 10 games.

now I know, we hopefully.. uh.. I mean probably won't win in the 10 games we'rw missing him.. but that's just the risk were gonna have to take to ensure he learns his lesson

such a shame..

10 games? Comedy hour?

Naslundforever

43-67-110
Aug 21, 2015

such a shame..

Make a statement, and issue the 1st « Extra player suspension » served by Captain Suzuki for a technicality because of the lack of time to write the ruling proper.

Also it’s crazy to think crossing both center ice zones was 10x more violent when I started watching hockey! (can’t be doing that obvio.)

• Love
Reactions: Rozz

domiwroze

Nov 14, 2014
If a drunk driver doesn’t hit anyone should he be let off with only a ticket?

1711753074179.jpeg

Bruh. That's one hell of a '' What if '' you got going there bud. :laugh:

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
If a drunk driver doesn’t hit anyone should he be let off with only a ticket?

Well, yes, there's something called degrees of incident. Just because you kill someone doesn't automatically mean a murder charge. There's involuntary manslaughter, manslaughter, etc. etc.

Context & outcome matters, and we recognize that in all areas of life. Mistakes/incidents are generally as serious as the affects that they cause.

Someone who is stopped for a DUI will get a suspension and a ticket. Someone who is DUI that hurts or kills someone is getting a lot more than that.

Reactions: HuGo Sham and Rozz

MTL Dirty Birdy

Aug 29, 2021
Now he's being compared to a drunk driver lol. A love tap from the bench lol

The irony here is how enraged the woke mob is about a love tap from the bench. It's about as stupid as Shawn Thornton getting a suspension for squirting that deadly water on PK years ago. So lame. What next? Saying hurtful words from the bench is going to be outlawed?
That woke mob won’t stop at hurtful words…. They’ll can Stanley and give everyone participation trophies to every team instead.

Reactions: jaffy27 and Habs

Habs

Feb 28, 2002
Wow I hope Travis will retain use of his arms and be able to hold his children one day after that horrendous and vicious stick swinging incident Guhle laid down.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
He's a tanker, and is being sarcastic. You know ...
10 games would have been good except that a longer suspension would likely mean any further incidents by Guhle would result in significant suspensions.
And it would like have been challenged since 1st suspensions are never more than a game

Reactions: MarkovsKnee

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Well, yes, there's something called degrees of incident. Just because you kill someone doesn't automatically mean a murder charge. There's involuntary manslaughter, manslaughter, etc. etc.

Context & outcome matters, and we recognize that in all areas of life. Mistakes/incidents are generally as serious as the affects that they cause.

Someone who is stopped for a DUI will get a suspension and a ticket. Someone who is DUI that hurts or kills someone is getting a lot more than that.
Correct. If you kill somebody you get ten years. If you don’t you’ll get a reduced penalty. But you’ll still get a penalty and it’s above just a ticket.

Same here. This doesn’t just warrant five minutes in the box. A suspension is definitely warranted whether he hurt someone or not.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Yeah you 3 games guys were out to lunch on this one, sorry
Bit too much 'holier than thou' goin on for some reason

If he would of clotheslined him or something then It would of been 3 games lol
I figured it’d be a game.

But this kind of shit should get you three. “Love tap” or not.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022

And that is absolute garbage. Maybe slightly over the limit warrants a suspension a nd ticket. Way over the limit should be a huge fine and a 2nd offense should be a mandatory jail senstence.

Correct. If you kill somebody you get ten years. If you don’t you’ll get a reduced penalty. But you’ll still get a penalty and it’s above just a ticket.

Same here. This doesn’t just warrant five minutes in the box. A suspension is definitely warranted whether he hurt someone or not.
You get nothing. There is news stories all time of guys that have been arrested 14 times for drunk driving and somehow are still free.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad