Guess who will be back next season!

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Knowing you, I'd bet you were only partly joking.
Yeah right... just like I was a "liar" when I said I was MT's greatest fan right?

Try to keep up.
So according to your analysis, Michel was decent last year but terrible this year. So let me ask you what happened in between? He took in too much sun during the summer? Forgot his How to coach in the NHL for Dummies? DD hit him in the head with an errant slap shot and MT has permanent amnesia.
He went to a dump and chase system, played favourites with players and put all the scoring on one line. Moreover, he continued to make the same mistakes as last season.
We're in the same place in the standings this year that we were last year but according to you this year it's not the coach's doing. It's the goalies. I'm guessing you think the goalies play defence & offence - single handedly.
Not just according to me dude. Last year we consistently outchanced and outscored our opponents. This year its been the opposite. Most of our players are having worse seasons as well. So yeah, our record is the same but we've played a hell of a lot worse.
Mind giving me the name of your dealer.
I would, but I'm trying to make you a better person.
We're where we are in the standings mostly because of good fortune. No major injuries, and some pretty poor performances where we didn't deserve points but still either won or got out of regulation even. The teams overall play has dropped dramatically from last year.

Vanek makes us somewhat legit though imo.
Vanek actually does make a huge difference. For one thing our idiot coach has to put another scoring line together.
Some people would whine about Therrien if we were first place overall, they can't help themselves, its personal and they know more about coaching a team then he does. Or the only reason we are doing so well is because of Price, to that I say ...SO... is he not part of the TEAM?

FFS we are 9th overall in the league, from last to 2nd last year, do you guys want him to walk on water too?

Get over it.
Only thing that's been consistent this year is the goaltending. YES Price is part of the team but why would you give MT credit for his play? He has zero to do with it.

We've been winning despite MT. That's all anyone is saying dude.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad