Guelph Storm 2018-19 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBlueStorm

Apr 25, 2014
Chayka has been playing well- looks like a good 2 way defenceman. Still learning when to jump up/ pinch and when to drop back but that's to be expected. Has a +4 . Usually paired with 2nd year D Mark Woolley .

hocknow

Feb 13, 2016
I see what you did there.
Question? How come out of our first 13 players, 9 are MINUS amd only 4 are PLUS. If we are that bad at even strength then how can we go deep into the playoffs if opponents are disciplined and stay out of the box. Just a question.
PLAYERGAPTS+/-
Nate Schnarr1013234
Isaac Ratcliffe138217
Ryan Merkley31518-3
Liam Hawel8816-3
Cedric Ralph58133
Cam Hillis3710-2
Owen Lalonde189-6
Keegan Stevenson538-2
Alexey Toropchenko358-2
Domenico Commisso178-4
Tag Bertuzzi426-3
Mason Primeau336-3
Barret Kirwin0661
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

Fischhaber

Sep 3, 2014
Heard it was Primeau to Soo but he wants to stay in GTA...... Apparently has asked for a move. It was for Demeo, As he is being shopped.

Primeau is not prioritizing his development as a hockey player in that case. No team has had more success than the Greyhounds in developing talent. Lots of unhearalded and late round guy making the NHL, even undrafted OHL players like Gaudet and Villalta.

Reactions: PuckLife

storm surge

Dec 5, 2017
Primeau is not prioritizing his development as a hockey player in that case. No team has had more success than the Greyhounds in developing talent. Lots of unhearalded and late round guy making the NHL, even undrafted OHL players like Gaudet and Villalta.
make that ubber echelons of Storm are airheads.... see ya later guys... this is where I get .. "DICTATED to"..

storm surge

Dec 5, 2017
Question? How come out of our first 13 players, 9 are MINUS amd only 4 are PLUS. If we are that bad at even strength then how can we go deep into the playoffs if opponents are disciplined and stay out of the box. Just a question.
PLAYERGAPTS+/-
Nate Schnarr1013234
Isaac Ratcliffe138217
Ryan Merkley31518-3
Liam Hawel8816-3
Cedric Ralph58133
Cam Hillis3710-2
Owen Lalonde189-6
Keegan Stevenson538-2
Alexey Toropchenko358-2
Domenico Commisso178-4
Tag Bertuzzi426-3
Mason Primeau336-3
Barret Kirwin0661
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]
BINGO !

StormWatcher

Nov 26, 2013
Everybody knows this team's weakness is on the defensive side. Be patient for trades that address that end of the game.

Molson Muscle

May 27, 2007
Question becomes how much change is needed and at what cost? It is great that the team is competing for a top spot this year but I do not want to drop back to a bottom team next year for a one year run. Championship run a few years ago was great, the following years were painful. I would like to see the "patience that the fans were asked to have" result in more than one year of competitiveness.

storm surge

Dec 5, 2017
Everybody knows this team's weakness is on the defensive side. Be patient for trades that address that end of the game.
uh huh.. ..a huge leak at the six.... chaos.. one step forward anda 2 steps back..lack of cohesian.. balance ..confidence ..good foundation for solid D is here... minus one enigma....move him up ...or out.

storm surge

Dec 5, 2017
uh huh.. ..a huge leak at the six.... chaos.. one step forward anda 2 steps back..lack of cohesian.. balance ..confidence ..good foundation for solid D is here... minus one enigma....move him up ...or out.
I believe Bert and Primeau will shine .. .. not under this admin though.

Living Vicariously

Mar 15, 2014
Fergus
Question becomes how much change is needed and at what cost? It is great that the team is competing for a top spot this year but I do not want to drop back to a bottom team next year for a one year run. Championship run a few years ago was great, the following years were painful. I would like to see the "patience that the fans were asked to have" result in more than one year of competitiveness.

An upgrade in goaltending would be a start. Too many late game shots that should be had are squeaking through. This may improve as the season goes on, but if it doesn’t?

storm surge

Dec 5, 2017
An upgrade in goaltending would be a start. Too many late game shots that should be had are squeaking through. This may improve as the season goes on, but if it doesn’t?
constant 2 or-3 0n ones don't help.. and an D that stands around watching the attack develope..6's are wild..screening...doesn't help either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad