OT: GSP vs Diaz

Status
Not open for further replies.

GenericFan2*

I think GSP will take it, but in a boring, drawn out fashion as per usual.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
GSP is better in every facet of MMA, he takes it rather easily.

The fightcard is pretty exciting top to bottom

Warrior16

Apr 30, 2010
Loved seeing GSP fired up in the press conference lol, "you think I'm scared of you?" haha, such a technically sound fighter, hoping for a good fight but GSP will win for sure imo.

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
"Let me tell you something uneducated fool!"

then goes on to school him about life and how to succeed. Hahah he is soo humble, even when he lashes out he resorts back to being a good human.

MapleLeafGardens*

Hard to tell if the presser fighting between GSP & Diaz was sincere or staged?

If it was not staged Diaz has made a huge mistake in trash talking GSP and WILL pay for it in the Octagon TONIGHT!!

S/O to the mods thanks for leaving the thread here today gonna be a great fight!

GSP world renowned Champion Martial Artist and a great Canadian!!

LETS GO GSP!!

Looney Toonies

May 30, 2012
Canada
I have a family member who works for GSP, says this is legit beef, GSP is pisssssssed wants to end his career, doesn't want to stop the fights, wants to drag it out for 25 just to beat him into nothing. Also anyone listen to the Tim and Sid interview, Diaz basically said there's no way he's going to pass the drug test, complete idiot. WolfTickets lol

MapleLeafGardens*

I have a family member who works for GSP, says this is legit beef, GSP is pisssssssed wants to end his career, doesn't want to stop the fights, wants to drag it out for 25 just to beat him into nothing. Also anyone listen to the Tim and Sid interview, Diaz basically said there's no way he's going to pass the drug test, complete idiot. WolfTickets lol

Don't like that strategy...just take the American punk out early don't risk another injury to that knee don't take a lot of shots in a long brawl and stay healthy moving forward vs Anderson Silva $$$$$.

And GSP will beat Silva he will take him down and ground and pound Silva but unlike Sonnen in the 1st fight GSP is too good to get caught in a submission and will win the fight and show the world pound for pound GSP is the best MMA fighter in the world.

Leafs at Knight

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 4, 2011
London, Ontario
Don't like that strategy...just take the American punk out early don't risk another injury to that knee don't take a lot of shots in a long brawl and stay healthy moving forward vs Anderson Silva $$$$$.

And GSP will beat Silva he will take him down and ground and pound Silva but unlike Sonnen in the 1st fight GSP is too good to get caught in a submission and will win the fight and show the world pound for pound GSP is the best MMA fighter in the world.

GSP would get killed by Silva, and I love GSP. I don't see the excitement in a fight between them , it would just be a cash grab that they would make it seem a lot closer on purpose than it actually would be .

And saying things like " gsp wouldnt pass a drug test , just makes me want GSP to beat him as fast as he can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad