Grubauer....thoughts?

AllAboutAvs

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2006
I don't think Grubs will be elite, but he should be an average starting goalie. There will be some ups and downs, but overall average.
I don't think he will be elite as well but I think he will be easily above average.

Maximus

Dec 23, 2003
Doylestown, PA
Well my Avalanche friends, I brought up this Grubauer thread late in September and though it's still very early, it certainly looks clear as day that Grubauer after last year's teaser which was the key to your Avalanche making the playoffs, that he's all ready and set to become a Top 10 goalie this year if not Top 5 as I eluded to when I composed this.

Grubauer had quite possibly the best game I've ever seen for a goalie who gave up 4 goals in the 40+ years I've been watching hockey...he was fantastic tonight and was the reason you guys beat the Panthers tonight...no question.

Damn glad I drafted him in both my $$ leagues as well as I thought before season everything was set up for him to truly emerge and thus far he hasn't dissapointed.

GL to you guys the rest of the way and must say that even if I didn't own MacKinnon and Grubauer in my two $$ leagues, your team is alot of fun to watch and if I had to bet right now, I'd put a few coppers that the Avalanche will be at worst in the WCF if not the Cup finals when all is said and done....:nod:

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
Grubauer had quite possibly the best game I've ever seen for a goalie who gave up 4 goals in the 40+ years I've been watching hockey...he was fantastic tonight and was the reason you guys beat the Panthers tonight...no question.

What did I just read?

Reactions: Cassie Campbell

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad