Advice: Growing Flow (What is the best way?)

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Thread is useless without pics.

Here's my flow, how did I do? :sarcasm:

4343b4cc17.jpg

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I used to have some solid flow.

The only thing you can really do is let it grow and get it cut only when you notice a lot of split-ends starting to show up.

Make sure that you shampoo, condition, and brush your hair regularly. Particularly on the day that you're planning to show off your flow.

Pulling your hair back and using the ball-cap to hold it back just coax the hair into going backwards on its own rather than falling into your face. But brushing it off to the side with a brush will help you get the flow that you see in the picture of Letang.

Disclaimer: Some people just don't have the right hair to rock solid flow like Karlsson or Backstrom pics you posted. A lot of it is genetics.

Last edited:

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
I prefer a George-Parros-Approved hockey 'Stache myself...

Mustachery.png

boo5t

Oct 15, 2016
How can I grow Hockey flow

Hey I have long hair and I slide it behind my ears but I dont get any curls behind the ears any tips?

Nvxs07

Aug 1, 2014
I have to keep my hair somewhat professional due to my job. So I rock the slick back high and tight pompadour style. Which looks great when you're rocking the backwards hat, plus easy to manage.

(Kinda like a longer Jamie Benn)

Lays

Jan 22, 2017
Bumping this thread because I need tips. I used to have beautiful flow, no joke. I lost a bet and had to shave all of my hair off (when I had shorter hair) and I was completely bald. I let it grow after that and my flow ended up perfect. Took about 7-8 months of growing with no trimming, no gel, no nothing. It was beautiful and I deeply miss it. Summer rolled along and I decided to get just a trim. Well that trim turned into much more than just a trim, barber completely ****ed it up, and i just told him to cut it all off and I ended up with kind of a ****boy haircut, fade on the sides, hair swept to one side, looked completely ******** but it was better than whatever the barber did with his trim. I've been growing it out since then and my hair is long again and everything, but it's sadly not the same. The sides are completely even like legit a straight like which makes it look a bit dumb, the back and front are considerably longer than the sides. I'm in a crisis right now and I need help, should I not go to a regular barber? Should I cut the back and front to match the sides? I'm thinking about cutting it all off and just going back to short hair but at the same time, I really don't want to. Someone help:(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad