Result?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Luigi Habs

Captain Saku
Jul 30, 2005
Montreal
Man I hate WC football.
90% of the games are one sided with the other team parking the bus with literally 11 players in their own third, and then the superior team is expected to tear them apart.

Merya

Jokerit & Finland; anti-theist
Sep 23, 2008
Helsinki
Man I hate WC football.
90% of the games are one sided with the other team parking the bus with literally 11 players in their own third, and then the superior team is expected to tear them apart.
Tunisia has played very well, not just bus.
And there's Sgt. O'Neill again!

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
Man I hate WC football.
It's, actually, a good point. FIFA has to think on how to change the rules to open up the game to favor attacking football.

Stray Wasp

May 5, 2009
South east London
In my office there's a Spurs fan who drew Harry Kane in the top scorer sweepstake. He'll be a rather happy man the next time I see him.

Poor marking by Tunisia means that the mood music transforms. There were positives in the first 20-odd minutes that would have been overlooked had the game finished a draw. But now Southgate has breathing space. That's important for a team that is notionally a work in progress.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad