• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tunisia Win

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Tunisia are playing open as eff. Their attacks look nice as a result, but they don't finish them..and they may concede 6 or 7 in this. Didn't someone here have them qualify from this group? That hasn't aged well.

IamNotADancer

Feb 16, 2017
Tunisia not looking so good
Actually, the score so far doesn't reflect how well Tunisia actually played up until this point.
Was very surprised how well they kept the ball flowing and then out of nowhere, pass straight through the defense, boom 4-1.

I feel bad for Tunisia, but it isn't entirely undeserved. Belgium is just ruthless. Absolute favorite to make it far if continue to be this effective.

Reactions: KrejciMVP

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
With how many other top nations are struggling, if Belgium can hold it together they have a pretty good shot. They look much better against Tunisia than England did.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
One of the weird things about the World Cup is that sub-Saharan African teams always seem to do better than North African teams, yet every time it seems at least a few North African sides make it so they must be killing it in qualifying.

IamNotADancer

Feb 16, 2017
Very impressive performance by Belgium.

Get through the dangerous phases and then execute.

I liked how Tunisia tried, but in the end the gap in talent is just too much, even though I did like their play for a brief period of time in this game.

Belgium vs. England might be a good one after all.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Belgium have been good at front running for a while now, this isn't news. How they react in the knockouts will determine whether they are still a paper-tiger.

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad