Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tunisia Win

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Suiteness

Mar 14, 2003
Time to Rebuild
Visit site
While fun to watch, Tunisia played a really naive game out there.

The challenge for Belgium will be to grind out wins against the likes of Uruguay who will play dirty negative football without giving them an inch.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
While fun to watch, Tunisia played a really naive game out there.

The challenge for Belgium will be to grind out wins against the likes of Uruguay who will play dirty negative football without giving them an inch.

Belgium v Uruguay is a match I would like to see. The Ajax connection would be plentiful.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
After seeing every match so far, Belgium's are early favorites to win this.
- they are the only favorite, who are actually playing like favorites.

I like them a lot, and have for a while... But they've played Tunisia and freaking Panama. Let's not get excited yet.

Moncherry

Feb 5, 2010
I'm waiting to see Belgium play a good team before I accept that they're no longer paper-tigers.

I'm waiting to see the 'contenders' put in a good performance before I accept they're not paper tigers.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I'm waiting to see the 'contenders' put in a good performance before I accept they're not paper tigers.

Fair enough, but Belgium have beaten up on much weaker teams before shitting the bed in the knockouts before. So it's not unreasonable to want to wait to see if this year is different before proclaiming that it is :dunno:

Reactions: Drivesaitl

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad