GDT: Group F • May 7 • Norway 2, Canada 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Neal is really bad. He should have dropped it back for Spezza at least he can finish.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
It's definitely a choppy stride.... but he get's to where he needs to be, and has at the very least average speed. That last goal went against everything people harp on about John Tavares.... that he can't skate, and doesn't play defense.

It goes against those two points, but you also have to consider who it was against.

vezna*

lol and there was some sens fan saying how norway was a threat... :laugh:

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Putting Nash and Neal on the same line seems.. dangerous.

Davebo*

The refs are allowing Norway to get away with a ton of interference and hooking.

TonsofPuppies*

Mar 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
The refs are allowing Norway to get away with a ton of interference and hooking.

You Habs fans still use the refs as an excuse in international play I see. :sarcasm:

Yeah, they've missed a few things, but I think the officiating has been good as a whole this year. A big improvement on years past.

cheerupmurray

May 26, 2010
Stockholm
lol and there was some sens fan saying how norway was a threat... :laugh:

Canadas forward with least points this season is Clutterbuck with 34 points in NHL.
Norways best is Olimb with 32 points in AHL.

Of course Norway is no threat, but it would have been fun to see them challenge Canada by playing at their best.

Wolfy*

I don't think the Norwegians care much about this game, all that matters for them is the next one.

What surprises me is that Canada is only up two goals with one period remaining against a Norway going 50%..

TonsofPuppies*

Mar 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
I don't think the Norwegians care much about this game, all that matters for them is the next one.

What surprises me is that Canada is only up two goals with one period remaining against a Norway going 50%..

It's because we've got James Neal on breakaways instead of JT. Also our powerplay which is about on par with the Leafs PP. Nonis must have brought over Keith Acton with him. :facepalm:

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
It's because we've got James Neal on breakaways instead of JT. Also our powerplay which is about on par with the Leafs PP. Nonis must have brought over Keith Acton with him. :facepalm:

How Keith Acton has survived 2-3 coaching changes is beyond me. He must have some serious connections inside MLSE cause he's been horrible for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad