GDT: Group F • May 7 • Norway 2, Canada 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

therealdeal

Apr 22, 2005
Yep.. easily. I could be biased since Burns is my second favourite defenseman in the league, but he's been lights out in this tournament and in 2008 WC.

Burns
Pietrangelo
Phaneuf

Are you saying Burns has been our best defenseman? That's scary, because he's been terrible this tournament.

Phaneuf has also been a disaster, the poor guy still just seems so lost out there.

Beleafer4

Apr 4, 2010
Yep.. easily. I could be biased since Burns is my second favourite defenseman in the league, but he's been lights out in this tournament and in 2008 WC.

Burns
Pietrangelo
Phaneuf

Burns doesnt deserve to be first but they all havent been that good...

Leafidelity

Best Sport/Worst League
Apr 6, 2008
Downtown Canada
Everyone criticized Brodeur from last Olympics against the USA and basically said he was garbage and shouldn't be playing again. It's not because he's a Leaf - it's because he didn't play well in a short tournament.

But I guess everyone hates the Leafs!!!!11 :cry:

Nice to see the Sens fans back after wiping their eyes from the Spezza line fiasco.

Future

Feb 8, 2011
Ontario
Are you saying Burns has been our best defenseman? That's scary, because he's been terrible this tournament.

Phaneuf has also been a disaster, the poor guy still just seems so lost out there.

What tournament have you been watching. Both have been solid. Do you think if Phaneuf was a 'disaster' Hitchcock would have him getting the most ice-time and praise him in articles? :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad