D 57 Goran Bezina (A) — shoulder injury
L 22 Victor Stancescu — unknown

Norway
Confirmed lineup.

19 Per-Ã…ge Skrøder — 52 Anders Fredriksen — 22 Martin Røymark
46 Mathis Olimb — 20 Anders Bastiansen (A) — 10 Lars Erik Spets
40 Ken Andre Olimb — 8 Mads Hansen (A) — 9 Marius Holtet
14 Peter Lorentzen — 26 Kristian Forsberg — 24 Andreas Martinsen

47 Alexander Bonsaksen — 55 Ole-Kristian Tollefsen (C)
21 Morten Ask — 6 Jonas Holøs
5 Eerikki Koivu — 3 Erik Follestad Johansen
44 Brede Csiszar

30 Lars Haugen
34 Robert Hestmann

Scratched
G 33 PÃ¥l Grotnes — healthy
D 37 Lars Løkken Østli — concussion
L 35 Martin Laumann Ylven — knee injury
R 15 Tommy Kristiansen — healthy

Officials
wlv.gif
Eduard Odiņš — referee
wsk.gif
Peter Ország — referee
wde.gif
André Schrader — linesman
wru.gif
Sergei Shelyanin — linesman​

Last edited:

MBTendy

May 6, 2009
Is this for 5th place? For thus TSN app it says 5th place game. So I'm guessing both of these teams can't finish higher than 5th place?

AwesomePanthers

Maybe next season
Aug 20, 2009
Is this for 5th place? For thus TSN app it says 5th place game. So I'm guessing both of these teams can't finish higher than 5th place?

CAN 5 points
SWE 4 points
SUI 3 points
USA 3 points
NOR 2 points
FRA 1 point

All teams have 3 games left, so anything can happen. But it's highly likely that Norway and Switzerland will battle for the fourth and final quarterfinal spot. So this game is the key for both teams.

I'm so excited, it's gonna be really close game. GO NORWAY!!

TollefsenFan

Apr 29, 2010
K-town
CAN 5 points
SWE 4 points
SUI 3 points
USA 3 points
NOR 2 points
FRA 1 point

All teams have 3 games left, so anything can happen. But it's highly likely that Norway and Switzerland will battle for the fourth and final quarterfinal spot. So this game is the key for both teams.

I'm so excited, it's gonna be really close game. GO NORWAY!!

Well what about france? They got Huet and he alone can screw things up for us.... :(

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
I predict and prophetise a huge win by the Swiss.

Can't tell you by how much since my crystal ball is a bit foggy, specially in the corners ! ... but the direction of events is quite clear.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch
Well what about france? They got Huet and he alone can screw things up for us.... :(

You are right, we shouldn't underestimate them ... they have a couple of good players ... and in the preparation games lost to Canada by 1 goal only.

We (in a bad day) beat them in over time and it could have been worse because they had opportunities !!! And they beat Belarus !

So it doesn't make them a good team or a favourite but for you/us/Belarus or Germany they are dangerous this year !!
After having given some additional thought, for us not so much ;)

Wolfy*

I predict and prophetise a huge win by the Swiss.

Can't tell you by how much since my crystal ball is a bit foggy, specially in the corners ! ... but the direction of events is quite clear.

Huge win? If the Swiss team look at this game as a walkover they'll lose. The Norwegians have impressed me so far, and two of their players lead the tournament in points. Those two, Bastiansen and Olimb, are dangerous. I don't know any of the Swiss names, any NHL'ers on the team?

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Man, no Genoni? I thought he would have earned his spot with his showing against Canada.

jonas2244

Jan 4, 2010
Huge win? If the Swiss team look at this game as a walkover they'll lose. The Norwegians have impressed me so far, and two of their players lead the tournament in points. Those two, Bastiansen and Olimb, are dangerous. I don't know any of the Swiss names, any NHL'ers on the team?

Luca Sbisa is here.

@CPhoenixM
Stephan also played great vs. France and Belarus, has saved 98% of all shots, no reason to put Genoni in.

torero

Oct 5, 2007
West Sussex
www.scb.ch

... i was joking/boasting ... i felt it was obvious but ... !

1 NHLer ... but why boter about NHLers ... last year without NHLers ... we did pretty well ... . It is an obsolete measure !
Actually i saw the Norwegians play and agree with you that they were impressive ...

I do not believe that any knowledgeable swiss looks at this game as a walk over !

We still hope it will be a win ... but nobody says it is going to be easy !

Hop Schwitz

IslesNorway

Apr 9, 2007
Nittedal, Norway
The Norwegians can really let their shoulders down and just go for it in this one. They've reached their goal of not playing inthe relegation round and so have nothing to lose. The played a very tight game against the Swiss the last time they met so anything is possible.

member 116805

The Norwegians can really let their shoulders down and just go for it in this one. They've reached their goal of not playing inthe relegation round and so have nothing to lose. The played a very tight game against the Swiss the last time they met so anything is possible.

That!

Heia Norge!

member 116805

Holøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøøs! Hell yeah! 1-0 Norway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad