GDT: Group F • May 5 • Switzerland 2, Norway 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

JVR

HeadHitsAreNotIllega
Jul 17, 2002
Visit site
Thank you sir! Same to you, good to see Germany is becoming a powehouse in international hockey! Its so much more fun now compared to the days when it was all USSR/Russian, Canada and Sweden

True.
I still don't really believe in Germany all that much. Would be kinda typical to lose the next 3 games. :D

Espen

Nov 16, 2008
M.Olimb with 9 pts already. Two pts ahead of line mate Bastiansen, and four pts ahead of Jeff Skinner. That's just awesome.

RuneMcEres

Seasons in the Abyss
Oct 24, 2006
Bergen, Norway
This is purely unbelievable. Our entire first line from the Olympics are out, and still they do this. So much credit has to go to all the guys. This is beyond a surprise. At least for me.

Bastiansen has been a Monster(!!!). Obviously, it's not for no reason he was the MVP of the SEL playoffs.

Wolfy*

That Norwegian goalie Haugen is amazing, wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in the NHL. And Olimb, he's on top of the points.
Chicago never gave this kid a chance, a huge mistake by them.

Viking12

Oct 8, 2006
I read an article recently that Haugen has no club after the world champs so going to the NHL would be a bit of a promotion for him :P

Maverick41

Cold-blooded Jelly Doughnut
Sponsor
Nov 9, 2005
Germany
Hehe, yeah. Sorry, I didnt forget you guys just didnt want to even try on the spelling :laugh:

Understandable. But just for future reference you could always use the acronym CSSR instead. ;)

And before I forget: Congrats to Norway. Your team is playing one hell of a tournament so far. :handclap: :yo:

babyshamble

Sep 11, 2006
Oslo/Bangkok
That Norwegian goalie Haugen is amazing, wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in the NHL. And Olimb, he's on top of the points.
Chicago never gave this kid a chance, a huge mistake by them.

Well right now he is on unemployment benefits after ha lost his "real-life" job in february so I guess you could say he could use the money. But in all seriousness I doubt he will ever get an NHL offer. I hope that he can get a professional contrackt in Norway at least after this WC. Maybe somewhere in europe down the road if he keeps it up.

SirKillalot

Feb 27, 2008
Norway
Haugen won't end up in the NHL. You don't go from being demoted by an average Norwegian team to the NHL. You simply don't.

Well. One time, at real life. There was this guy who went from homelessness to working on radio;)

He is going to get offers from norwegian clubs, and I hope he gets some from swedish tier-2/Allsvenskan.

Wolfy*

Haugen won't end up in the NHL. You don't go from being demoted by an average Norwegian team to the NHL. You simply don't.

You never know, if he continues to play like this. Scouts are there watching him and others, maybe in need of a good backup goalie. History means nothing, skill means everything. But a problem is his age of 24, so he's in a bit of a hurry coming out of nowhere, maybe too late already.

TollefsenFan

Apr 29, 2010
K-town
You never know, if he continues to play like this. Scouts are there watching him and others, maybe in need of a good backup goalie. History means nothing, skill means everything. But a problem is his age of 24, so he's in a bit of a hurry coming out of nowhere, maybe too late already.

Haugen in the NHL :laugh: Perhaps the Oilers wants him and im ofc talking about Stavanger Oilers :laugh: Anyways i think Haugen is a good player and he might end up in allsvenskan :)

Wolfy*

Well, I heard there are already teams interested in this guy...don't laugh too soon :D
But we're probably talking European teams..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->