Euro: Group E: SWE vs. POL, ESP vs. SVK, 6/23/2021

Who advances?

• Total voters

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Road for England got a bid harder with Spain topping the group. Ooof. France, Germany or Portugal and then Spain.

Edit: Spain back to the other bracket. Bad news for Croatia.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
What does this mean? Czech Republic instead of Croatia? Not sure if that is a good thing.

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Croatia just went

giphy-downsized-large.gif

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Fairly bad group stage so far in this tourney except the last matchday....what a coincidence all the teams decide to show up on matchday 3.

Also that colour commentator on ESPN doing the Sweden game was beyond bad, quite a contrast to the lady who was doing colour for ITV until my stream died.

Eye of Ra

Grandmaster General of the International boards
Nov 15, 2008
Malmö, Sweden
Sister - if only you did it better.

Anyway. Funny how it isn't such a problem when Sweden are playing this way. I don't mind, but the Swedes certainly did back in the day.

well

do you really think norway in the late 90s was more boring than this team sweden? i would say no way

AB13

Apr 29, 2019
Since Janne Andersson took over after the last Euros, Sweden have won both their groups at major tournaments. We won a group at the world cup consisting of Germany, Mexico and South Korea, and this group consisting of Spain, Poland and Slovakia. Not bad at all, Janne.

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
That Claesson goal was important af! However I'm tired of how destructive we are playing. Against Spain I get it, but it should look better against Slovakia and Poland. Sweden is not a country that will play the most attractive football, but as I remember it we did play much more attractive in the last World Cup in which we also had success? Need to do something about that right side, playing Lustig and Larsson is killing that side attacking

So Sweden vs Ukraine is done, or all but done?

Reactions: luiginb

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad