GDT: Group D • May 2 • Latvia 2, Finland 3 (SO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Nice! Granlund and Masalkis are the best players of the game, Immonen's goal the best regulation goal and Mikko Koivu's SO goal the nicest!

TexasTriumph

Apr 30, 2011
Lucky for Finland... hahaha good game.. Wanted the Czechs to wrap up the divison with a Latvia win.. Oh well.... Get ready FINLAND... CZECHS are coming for you on Wednesday!!!! See you then ;)

MaNNe

Sep 27, 2009
Finland
Lucky for Finland... hahaha good game.. Wanted the Czechs to wrap up the divison with a Latvia win.. Oh well.... Get ready FINLAND... CZECHS are coming for you on Wednesday!!!! See you then ;)

Yeah yeah, i'ts not like we'll have a chance against them. Why are you hating on Finland so much tho? ;D

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010

We'll be ready, thanks dude. Maybe USA doesn't fall on relegation rounds this year!

Dominus

Nov 5, 2004
Well, I didn't like Lassila but he was solid in the SO. Wasn't an easy game but at least it was entertaining.

I refuse to be worried. We can't score goals but that's nothing new. I like this team's attitude and Granlund - Immonen - Pesonen line is awesome!

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
bIiuI.gif

Tissotti

Apr 30, 2011
Helsinki
We'll be ready, thanks dude. Maybe USA doesn't fall on relegation rounds this year!

I got a feeling that he is not from states. ;)

Lassila was great in the end, but on the actual game did not impress me at all.
EDIT: that said on a YLE interview he did say that his play with a stick was not great. Good to hear it from him.

Dominus got a agree with you. Sure this game did not go like planned but i still like the way we play. Just turn it to 11 and score those emptynetters.

TexasTriumph

Apr 30, 2011
Yeah yeah, i'ts not like we'll have a chance against them. Why are you hating on Finland so much tho? ;D

Hehehe im not hating on them im just stirring the pot ;) ... All in fun.. I do think that Finland usually plays as dirty as the Russians though. Maybe thats why I have a chip on them :D. Plus im a huge Czech hockey fan.. I gotta represent them all the way baby :handclap:

TexasTriumph

Apr 30, 2011
No, they screwed up at shootouts. All of them together. It's like they didn't even give a flying ****.

Hhahah Wall... You are so hard on them.. They played 2 very good teams and had a chance with both really.. Especially this game. You should be proud of them. :nod:

mattihp

Aug 2, 2004
Uppsala, Sweden
Hehehe im not hating on them im just stirring the pot ;) ... All in fun.. I do think that Finland usually plays as dirty as the Russians though. Maybe thats why I have a chip on them :D. Plus im a huge Czech hockey fan.. I gotta represent them all the way baby :handclap:

Hmmm. So you don't like Finland because of bodychecking... But you root for the lovetapping parade that is the Czech national team? I thought NA fans weren't fans of that kind of stick work.

Dominus

Nov 5, 2004

Whaaa?!?! I think they're always too nice and soft! They should be much dirtier!

Peter K

Dec 30, 2009
Latvija
No, they screwed up at shootouts. All of them together. It's like they didn't even give a flying ****.
Listen, there's a reason why the leading Finnish scorers earn more, and this time it's not related to the exchange rate.
Masalskis allowed us to even go to the SO, so leave Britn... leave Masalskis alone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad