Euro: Group C: NED vs. MKD, UKR vs. AUT, 6/21/2021

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
North Macedonia is one of the only teams already eliminated. This group is decided second after Group A, so the third place result here sets the stage for everything else to follow. Netherlands are the only team guaranteed passage. I'm not doing a poll for this one because they've already advanced and the other two teams will advance with draws.

• Netherlands has clinched first place in the group by virtue of its wins over Ukraine and Austria.
  • Ukraine will clinch second place in the group with a win or draw against Austria, the latter because it will win the total goals tiebreaker.
  • Austria will clinch second place with a win only.
  • North Macedonia has been eliminated from knockout-round contention because it cannot finish better than last in the group. (It lost head-to-head matches against Austria and Ukraine.)

ItsFineImFine

Aug 11, 2019
Awful group I have a one hour lunch break and can watch one of the first halves and then catch the 2nd after work but not gonna bother.

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
Germany shows Austria vs Ukraine. I'd rather watch the Dutch.
We get a choice with ESPN and ESPN2. Neither feed streams well enough to matter. I am watching nothing by default. More juice on Austria v Ukraine as it determines advancement but I also would prefer watching Oranje.

Reactions: Eisen

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
Idiot announcers are bringing up the scores of the other match.

Some people may have taped one of the matches?

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
You can watch the other match in Germany too but you'd need a particular TV package - MagentaTV - which the majority of people don't have.

Oof, glad at least some things are still fully within the rights of the national channel here. Champions League is gone forever, but at least the international tournaments..

Reactions: Eisen

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4