GDT: Group C • Feb. 12 • Czech Republic vs. Sweden

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Doesn't NBCsports stream all Olympic events?

Yes

USA? What channel is that :o I have direct tv btw

USA Network... it's basically the same thing as TNT and TBS programming-wise (lame original dramas/comedies, movies, syndicated shows). I'm sure you get it with your package.

I thought that was the case, but NBC Sports only seems to have premier league listed for tomorrow. I've been streaming on the Olympic website, but it only seems to have Gold Zone and Silver Zone.....

Are they going to stream the games in their entirety or only via Gold Zone where they cut out and in?

Access through NBCOlympics.com not NBCSports.com

Cruor

May 12, 2012
God damnit I have to work so can't watch the game. If the past 5 or so years is any indication, Sweden shouldn't have any trouble with the Czech Rep. Although Jagr did promise to score glove hand on Henke ;)

I still hold the Czech Republic to a far higher standard than their recent results though, their 1996-2004 run was some of the best hockey I've ever seen played.

Remix

Oct 22, 2013
Has there been any talk how Sweden is gonna play their goalies? Is Lundqvist going to play all games or are they planning to give a start to Gus/Enroth?

On topic: Sweden 3-1

ForumNamePending

Mar 31, 2012
how could this be the trap game when its the game that will most likely determine the group winner and first round bye? Swe Latvia, would be the trap game, not swe cze

Ya... I have a hard time believing any team would enter a game against the Czech Rep thinking 'easy win'. Sweden, outside of '06 (they did pretty OK that year :)), has fallen short of expectations (lost to sides with far less talent than this Czech roster) and shouldn't be taking any game/team for granted.

Last edited:

KuralySnipes

Jan 7, 2011
Arlington, VA
I am jealous of those who don't have to be in school or work tomorrow, this is going to be decent game, I am going to have to try to ignore the result and watch the replay of the game later tomorrow night.

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Even though it's not Canada playing, I just can't wait for Olympic hockey to start!

Cheering for Sweden, and Daniel Sedin especially. Hoping he finds a way to raise his game and make an impact.

Question for you Swedes: how big a loss is Henrik Sedin for your team? You still look to have a solid roster without him. I guess the biggest difference is you don't have the luxury of using Zetterberg as a scoring winger instead of a centre.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad