Result?

• Total voters

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
xenophobia Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

You're more than welcome.

Not angry what so ever...your posts were at the start funny in the trolling sort of way became hilarious in that you were serious the whole time and devolved into just plain bad.

The point isn't winning the WC. Only a handful actually have a shot baring some sort of miracle. It's about competing and doing your best. If this is lost on you might as well stop watching soccer or even sports in general.

I'll put it in words you can understand. Arsenal and other mid table teams have ZERO chance of winning the EPL should they not bother showing up for next year and have Spurs,Manchesters, Liverpool and maybe Chelsea play each other week in and out?

Brillant idea.

Congrats... what trophy did you get in beating Germany?

I'd like to emphasize the bolded and point out that for tournaments with knockout rounds and relatively few games in group stages it makes upsets much more important and therefore the minnows can attain much more success than they would be expected to by just getting one or two unexpected results. At least to me that means all the more reason to include teams from less competitive regions since on the day anything can happen.

Also, according to this site the Argentina win over Germany that he said hadn't been done "since 2014" was the most recent game between the two teams. The site also says that Poland has only beaten Germany once, and it was only a little over a month after what Argentina "haven't done since 2014".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad