World Cup: Group B: Morocco vs. Iran, 6/15/2018

Result?

• Total voters

Moncherry

Feb 5, 2010
Harit off for Da Costa was a laughable substitution. Settling for a draw against Iran ffs.

Reactions: cgf

Beerfish

Apr 14, 2007
Tragic loss for Morocco they were the better team for the vast majority of the game.

N o o d l e s

Jul 17, 2010
South Shore
Like I said if I have to explain it to you... it's not worth it... I should change that to you're not worth it.

giphy.gif

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Not at all... but this is hilariously ironic. It is as if you're totally devoid from any self-awareness what so ever.
Not even true whatsoever. If majority of the best nations in a particular sport come from the Middle East, then majority of those nations should come from the Middle East in international competition. If majority of the nations in the European continent have a good development track in football, then majority of the nations should be allowed to come from Europe. Turkey, Netherlands, and Italy all missed the World Cup this year and would completely and utterly destroy every single team from the Middle East. Sorry, but there is not this invisible evil bad guy named Thanos running around the world keeping the Middle East countries down from developing into good footballing nations. They're doing it to themselves.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Only teams to win aren't solely based in Europe, therefore....you're completely wrong. :)

Meanwhile Iran beat a team with barely any players actually born in Morocco. Some respect is required now.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Only teams to win aren't solely based in Europe, therefore....you're completely wrong. :)

Meanwhile Iran beat a team with barely any players actually born in Morocco. Some respect is required now.
I never said solely in Europe, I said majority. The Finals should at least consistent of one European team because the continent is strong.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Not even true whatsoever. If majority of the best nations in a particular sport come from the Middle East, then majority of those nations should come from the Middle East in international competition. If majority of the nations in the European continent have a good development track in football, then majority of the nations should be allowed to come from Europe. Turkey, Netherlands, and Italy all missed the World Cup this year and would completely and utterly destroy every single team from the Middle East. Sorry, but there is not this invisible evil bad guy named Thanos running around the world keeping the Middle East countries down from developing into good footballing nations. They're doing it to themselves.
Would those loser nations have the won the WC? Nope, so what difference does it make for who's losing to Germany,France,Brasil, Argentina or Spain?

Why should Poland deserve to be in the WC this year? They wouldn't have made it in the SA qualifiers. Clearly they should give up their right to represent their nation for the likes of Chile...

Your post is full of xenophobia, arrogance and ignorance. Not surprising tbh and honestly thinking of using the ignore button from here on out.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
Would those loser nations have the won the WC? Nope, so what difference does it make for who's losing to Germany,France,Brasil, Argentina or Spain?

Why should Poland deserve to be in the WC this year? They wouldn't have made it in the SA qualifiers. Clearly they should give up their right to represent their nation for the likes of Chile...

Your post is full of xenophobia, arrogance and ignorance. Not surprising tbh and honestly thinking of using the ignore button from here on out.
Ehhhhhhh, people using phobia terms really don't know what they're used for. Phobia means "fear" or "scared", why would I be scared of people from different cultures? And why should they be scared of me?

You're pinpointing certain parts of my post and getting angry at it for some weird reason. I said in the effin first half of my post that if a particular sport has a good presence from majority of Middle Eastern countries, then allow majority of them in international competition. It just so happens that Europe is strong in football and teams which didn't make it would kick some of the asses of the teams that did. You're right that some SA team's like Chile would probably have went farther than the likes of Panama and Italy would've had a better chance of making the semi-finals than someone like Serbia. Sure, that's all true, but as we will see when the games get more serious, Middle Eastern countries are a couple steps below Europe in this sport. Good that there were feel good stories all around like Iran making it or Saudi Arabia somehow qualifying. But now they're playing against the best of the best and thus far they haven't matched up well. Sorry that the truth hurts, but also not surprised to be called xenophobic, arrogant, and ignorant when someone can't handle it.

Sure we had an easy World Cup group. However, dude, Poland was in a group with Germany for the Euros, which we managed to beat them - something Argentina haven't done since 2014 (and that game was a friendly and not even a qualifying match).

Last edited:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Ehhhhhhh, people using phobia terms really don't know what they're used for. Phobia means "fear" or "scared", why would I be scared of people from different cultures? And why should they be scared of me?

xenophobia Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary

You're more than welcome.
You're pinpointing certain parts of my post and getting angry at it for some weird reason. I said in the effin first half of my post that if a particular sport has a good presence from majority of Middle Eastern countries, then allow majority of them in international competition. It just so happens that Europe is strong in football and teams which didn't make it would kick some of the asses of the teams that did. You're right that some SA team's like Chile would probably have went farther than the likes of Panama and Italy would've had a better chance of making the semi-finals than someone like Serbia. Sure, that's all true, but as we will see when the games get more serious, Middle Eastern countries are a couple steps below Europe in this sport. Good that there were feel good stories all around like Iran making it or Saudi Arabia somehow qualifying. But now they're playing against the best of the best and thus far they haven't matched up well. Sorry that the truth hurts, but also not surprised to be called xenophobic, arrogant, and ignorant when someone can't handle it.

Not angry what so ever...your posts were at the start funny in the trolling sort of way became hilarious in that you were serious the whole time and devolved into just plain bad.

The point isn't winning the WC. Only a handful actually have a shot baring some sort of miracle. It's about competing and doing your best. If this is lost on you might as well stop watching soccer or even sports in general.

I'll put it in words you can understand. Arsenal and other mid table teams have ZERO chance of winning the EPL should they not bother showing up for next year and have Spurs,Manchesters, Liverpool and maybe Chelsea play each other week in and out?

Brillant idea.

Sure we had an easy World Cup group. However, dude, Poland was in a group with Germany for the Euros, which we managed to beat them - something Argentina haven't done since 2014 (and that game was a friendly and not even a qualifying match).

Congrats... what trophy did you get in beating Germany?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->