GDT: Group B - May 7 - USA vs Germany

SanDogBrewin

Righteous bucks!
Jan 14, 2010
On a tasty wave
twitter.com
At some point in the tournament just new that IIHF refs would have one of those games. Today is that day. Kinkaid gets hit in the mask with a shot and a German player knocks it off with his skate. Then a delay of game is called. Bravo!

Frannel

Dec 27, 2017
Berlin
At some point in the tournament just new that IIHF refs would have one of those games. Today is that day. Kinkaid gets hit in the mask with a shot and a German player knocks it off with his skate. Then a delay of game is called. Bravo!
What station are you watching? The German guy didn't even touch Kinkaid. He shook his helmet off all by himself!

Reactions: Chainshot

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
What station are you watching? The German guy didn't even touch Kinkaid. He shook his helmet off all by himself!

That was such an odd sequence after the ref had messed up the kneeing call, then it seemed like he called that even though Kinkaid's strap was clearly loose after getting plonked in the head. Wish I could be bad at my job and make up for it by just being bad to someone else.

Reactions: Frannel

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
31958295_1626606830786862_8329306690759426048_n.jpg

Congrats Alex DeBrincat from your first US national team goal.

photo.php

Frannel

Dec 27, 2017
Berlin
That was such an odd sequence after the ref had messed up the kneeing call, then it seemed like he called that even though Kinkaid's strap was clearly loose after getting plonked in the head. Wish I could be bad at my job and make up for it by just being bad to someone else.
completely agree with you here!

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
great interview by Kaner after the game

"I was mad at myself all summer long for not coming last year"...love hearing that, as he wanted to come last year but decided against it..and if the chance came again, he was coming...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad