GDT: Group B - May 7 - USA vs Germany

Frannel

Dec 27, 2017
Berlin
That's true. Still, he didn't leave a good impression which is unfortunate. I'd love to see him getting another shot at the NHL level but I doubt it.
He was 24 back then - I know there are younger goalies with better numbers, but they are few... but anyways, I don't think Nuremberg will be too disappointed if the NHL leaves him alone ;-)

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
What station are you watching? The German guy didn't even touch Kinkaid. He shook his helmet off all by himself!

He didn't say the German guy touched him? He took a shot off the helmet which broke his strap, making the mask no longer safe to play with. It's common practice for goalies to shake off their helmet after it the strap is broken.

Frannel

Dec 27, 2017
Berlin
He didn't say the German guy touched him? He took a shot off the helmet which broke his strap, making the mask no longer safe to play with. It's common practice for goalies to shake off their helmet after it the strap is broken.

He said: "A German player knocks it off with his skate." No, he didn't! No German player touched him or his helmet at all. I never argued about the strap getting off or his right to shake off his helmet after it was loose! Read carefully.

Kinkaid gets hit in the mask with a shot and a German player knocks it off with his skate. Then a delay of game is called.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->