GDT: Group B • May 3 • Canada 4, Switzerland 3 (OT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Davebo*

dont think he wants to play for his country.....him or P.k......quite sad.

After the amount of games he played this season I don't blame him. I want him here, as a Canadian, but as a Habs fan I get it. I don't think PK was invited.

And your comment about not wanting to play for his county is ridiculous - give your frigging head a shake. He's already won this county gold, ungrateful.

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
How is that goal Reimer's fault, you guys are a joke. Guy was 15 feet in front of the net and picked a spot. He had all day, horrible defence!

Raging Bull

Present
Jan 25, 2004
Hamilton, ONT
Reimer was actually good in the third. Funny how a team with that much talent up front can get hemmed in their zone like that by the Swiss.

To pick on a Maple Leaf, Schenn has been absolutely brutal this tournament. Don't know why the Methot/Schenn pairing was on that late in the game.

leafsfuture

Mar 30, 2008
After the amount of games he played this season I don't blame him. I want him here, as a Canadian, but as a Habs fan I get it.

I don't think PK was invited.

From what I hear PK wanted to, but couldnt get clearance in time. Obviously after a 7 game series your going to have some bumps and bruises, and you need team clearance which takes time.

TonsofPuppies*

Mar 11, 2010
Toronto, ON
I hope Canada loses this game in OT. They need a serious wakeup call. As soon as Phaneuf said "We'll come out and continue to play our game", you knew they wouldn't. It's all way too predictable.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
After the amount of games he played this season I don't blame him. I want him here, as a Canadian, but as a Habs fan I get it.

I don't think PK was invited.

He was invited. You really think they would invite Gragnani or Coliacavo(sp?) before asking Subban?

leafsfuture

Mar 30, 2008
Someone explain Hitchcoc's mentality to me.

Your top 2 point getters JT and Skinner had 4 shifts in the 3rd. One of them lasted under 10 seconds as JT won the faceoff, and Phanuef and Burns got caught leading to a penalty shot.

Then he puts them out after the Swiss second goal, JT gets a shot, Skinner draws a penalty. Then they get one more shift spent in the Swiss zone, and they dont see anymore ice in the last 8 minutes

This is absurd. Nash has not been sharp, he still gets ice.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
To be fair we all know the Maple Leaf players are the stars of this team. TSN tells us so every game.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Someone explain Hitchcoc's mentality to me.

Your top 2 point getters JT and Skinner had 4 shifts in the 3rd. One of them lasted under 10 seconds as JT won the faceoff, and Phanuef and Burns got caught leading to a penalty shot.

Then he puts them out after the Swiss second goal, JT gets a shot, Skinner draws a penalty. Then they get one more shift spent in the Swiss zone, and they dont see anymore ice in the last 8 minutes

This is absurd. Nash has not been sharp, he still gets ice.

The two best lines have easily been Stewart - Tavares - Skinner and Kane - Spezza - Eberle...but I barely see Spezza on the ice when I watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad