GDT: Group B • Dec. 30 • Sweden 6, Czech Republic 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Novak Djokovic

#24 and counting... #GOAT
Dec 10, 2006
Wannstrom (sp?) :facepalm:

That's just embarassing to watch. I agree with Johnson. If he really wants to try it, try it when the game is 0-0.

Dosing

Sep 10, 2010
Edenryd
i am going to travel around the world to gather carebears. In every city, farm or mine, i will find them all. Then every night i will gather them around my camp fire to tell them tales about the dark madness that infects this world. Järnkrok, half man half demon, with claws as big as forks and eyes as blue as blueberries.

Slimmy

Jan 3, 2009
GBG
Good game! Glad we could win this rather comfortably. No injuries and no omens. Canada tomorrow. Going to be an awesome game. :D

Phil McKraken

Jul 13, 2010
Sweden
:laugh: Seriously, Lehner looks downright depressed. Hope he can perform a shutout tomorrow while scoring a few goals so as not to disappoint his dad.

Tavaresmagicalplay*

That was his point. It was a clear attempt to embarass your opponent. The Czech player looked kinda pissed off.
If I was that czech player I would have given him a forearm shiver to the face. Not that I have a problem with it as a fan.

Goalie really cost the czechs this game.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
That was his point. It was a clear attempt to embarass your opponent. The Czech player looked kinda pissed off.

Sorry, but no one of us silly Europeans have this mind set. If you can embarrass your opponent you do so, at any level. Which means at the same time if a Czech player did it, we would never take offense.

zorz

Mar 8, 2010
Novotny is going to play against Russia IMO. I'm not dissapointed too much. We played better than vs. Canada. We just need to do something with our PK, which killed us today together with Mazanec's soft goal. If it happens then we can challenge Russia tomorrow.

Lexus

OWN THE MOMENT.
Jan 29, 2009
Sorry, but no one of us silly Europeans have this mind set. If you can embarrass your opponent you do so, at any level. Which means at the same time if a Czech player did it, we would never take offense.

This.

joe89

Apr 30, 2009
What happened with Lindberg? Didn't play anything in third.

Apparently shoulder injury, sounded like day-to-day but sure to miss tomorrow's game. Well, at least Landeskog should be ready so we have a full team.

vippe

Mar 18, 2008
Sweden
The entire Tampa crew trolling the thread I see. They're so butthurt it's almost offensive.

dmacgreg37

Dec 11, 2007
British Columbia
Apparently shoulder injury, sounded like day-to-day but sure to miss tomorrow's game. Well, at least Landeskog should be ready so we have a full team.

Really?

Most in the media in NA seem to think that he is a long-shot to play tomorrow and possibly in the tournament at all.

Nordic*

Oct 12, 2006
Tellus
Wannstrom (sp?) :facepalm:

That's just embarassing to watch. I agree with Johnson. If he really wants to try it, try it when the game is 0-0.

What does it matter when he tries it?

God forbid anyone trying something out of the ordinary. How about we just let players score on wrist shots, that oughta draw a big crowd..:help:

Phil McKraken

Jul 13, 2010
Sweden
Really?

Most in the media in NA seem to think that he is a long-shot to play tomorrow and possibly in the tournament at all.

He said today that he felt pretty good and that he would try skating tomorrow.

Also

96304-34050.jpg

cheerupmurray

May 26, 2010
Stockholm
Glad that we have Lehner, FPW didn´t look good tonight. really soft third goal. Järnkrok was damn good tonight. When Sweden plays with energy we have a great team. As soon as we are up a couple of goals and the players starts to relax we look pretty bad.

inoajd

Dec 11, 2010
If I was that czech player I would have given him a forearm shiver to the face. Not that I have a problem with it as a fan.

Goalie really cost the czechs this game.

Without the play by Mazenec in the first period it's 5-1 going into the 2nd.. Only thing he did bad was the third goal.

Pettersson-Wentzel was terrible. The third Czech goal should never go in and he looked shaky throughout the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad