GDT: Group B • April 29 • Belarus 1, Canada 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drij

Mar 5, 2007
I think we will see more from the big guys like Nash, Spezza, Phaneuf and Stewart onces the games get tighter.

Especially a guy like Stewart who is more effective in tighers games where you need more garbage type goals.

was a decent first game and some chemistry is being formed.

Also what is with Phaneuf pivoting the wrong way a few times in the game is he nursing an injury or something?

Stewart is the type of guy that wont show up every game (see his penalty shot), but when he does you will know.

Leafidelity

Best Sport/Worst League
Apr 6, 2008
Downtown Canada
Missed the game, but is anyone else getting tired of certain Sens fans complaining? This GDT was almost a chore to read. Settle down fellas, stop trying to troll Leafs fans.

Last edited:

JrussJacket

May 26, 2004
Twitter @jrusscbj
Nice win for Canada!

CBJ fan checking on are players. Methot and Nash.

Can anyone tell me how they looked? I know alot of people were like "who the hell is Marc Methot?" but hopefully he turns a few heads bc hes been one of the CBJs most consistent Dmen over the last 2 years. Hitch loved him and so does Scott Arniel.

NeverGoingToWin

Jul 24, 2004
I did not notice Methot, which is not a bad thing, but I was very disappointed in Nash. He did not seem to do much in the game. My expectations are really high for him though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad