Euro: Group A: ITA vs. WAL, TUR vs. SUI, 6/20/2021

Who advances?

• Total voters

Pouchkine

May 20, 2015
I remember when Turkey was in the freaken semi final in the 2002 World Cup.
Galatasaray won UEFA CUP 2000, Turkey made the 1/4 Euro 2000 and 1/2 World Cup 2002, they had a great team, now they are slow and mediocre.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
If France beats Portugal they are probably out no?

I don't think so. Of course the reason I think this is because I think Group B and Group E will have a third place team with 3 points and worse GD. Portugal would also have the most goals scored of any third place team with 3 points. But obviously if they don't that changes things. Right now anyway the biggest possibilities for the Netherlands are Portugal (50%), Spain (30%), and Croatia (20%) in that order. I could be wrong though.

Last edited:

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
Clear red according to the rules. Most of you have no idea about the rules and probably never played either.

Very dangerous and unnecessary tackle.
Lol listen to this pro. I play and would bet comfortably that it's a higher level than you have.

Thats a very harsh red. It wasn't recklass, it wasn't dangerous and it wasn't malicious. He was beaten to the ball by quicker feet in the middle of the field and has made contact on the laces of the foot.

Chuffed for the lads. It's such a huge achievement for this Welsh team to even qualify. Now we are in the last 16 with a great chance.

Just wish Bale would sort himself out. He's been awful in each game so far.

Reactions: Rob

member 305909

Switzerland definitely goes through. Wales as a runner-up can expect the softest possible opponent from group B.

BritainStix

F**k Cutter Gauthier
Oct 20, 2016
He was not awful against Turkey. Played well actually.
He had two standout moments, but that was a performance half as good as the player he was 2 years ago would have produced. He isn't sprinting with the ball which makes me think he's carrying a knock.

He also missed a penalty.

buddahsmoka1

Nov 15, 2006
He had two standout moments, but that was a performance half as good as the player he was 2 years ago would have produced. He isn't sprinting with the ball which makes me think he's carrying a knock.

He also missed a penalty.

I agree that he is not in top form. But I think awful all three games is a little harsh. Bad miss today though; he would normally bury that.

Reactions: BritainStix

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Switzerland definitely goes through. Wales as a runner-up can expect the softest possible opponent from group B.

If

Ukraine draws Austria and
Croatia beats Scotland and
Poland beats Sweden and
Portugal beats/ties France (unless Hungary beats Germany by less than two goals as well)

Switzerland are out. So while it is not super likely that this constellation happens, it could happen. None of those would be major surprises.

Reactions: gary69

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
I like this new format. Everyone qualifies to the tournament and everyone are in the knock out stages.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad