GDT: Group A • Dec. 26 • United States vs. Canada • Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nac Mac Feegle

wee & free
Jun 10, 2011
I have a bad feeling about this one. It usually takes Canada a few games to really gel. We don't have that luxury this year.

Trelane

Feb 12, 2013
Salusa Secundus
Hockey is OUR game.

Taught you everything we know... even apparently the pleb marketing slogans. :laugh:

For a good number of years now you could literally switch jerseys between the North American junior teams and no one would be wiser. Not the case if you threw a Euro squad into the mix. The difference in plying styles and temperament is as plain as day on every shift.

We win, that's all we do, and if you do, we still win.:popcorn:

Yarborough

This is not a robbery, I swear!
Mar 14, 2015
YYC
Brayden Point's neckguard tape job makes the neckguard useless. So many kids do that these days, as a minor hockey ref I just penalize the team. Wish they did to these guys, like do people really know what the point of a neckguards are? One of these days one of these guys is going to get a serious injury because of unsafe equipment.

Cotton

May 13, 2013
You'll see today that these Americans that play NCAA would be great players in the OHL. Keep thinking in this old school manner, times are changing buddy.

Times are always changing, and through all of the changing the OHL has produced all-start teams of NHL talent. Can the NCAA compile even 1 yet?

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
OHL players will be dominating for both teams.Best development league in the world.Go Canada.

Or possibly it's the worst development league in the world and the few standouts really stand out. :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad