Keith Kaval|Referee
wat.gif
Christian Kaspar|Linesman
wus.gif
Jonathan Morrison|Linesman

Last edited:

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
So likely there will be a stream by STV3, since it was streamed by it last night.

Brun0

Jul 24, 2009
And besides its new year so who cares, happy new year :D!!!!!

So not gonna watch the game, better things to do.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Re: Finland's lines, Salomäki is likely to play with Donskoi and Junttila, so Tuominen will be the 13th forward, if he dresses in the first place.

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Re: Finland's lines, Salomäki is likely to play with Donskoi and Junttila, so Tuominen will be the 13th forward, if he dresses in the first place.

Thank god. Tuominen hasn't been that good, while Salomäki was great.

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
And hopefully Aittokallio will get the start and rest Ortio for the deathmatch.

FrankTheTank

Jun 1, 2010
I am really excited about Salomäki. He's really versatile player and what's important he likes to play rough. Hope he gonna make some points tonight and play overall good game. This tournament is his big chance to affect him draft number because in Finland he plays in the fourth line and doesn't get lot of playing time.

I thinks finns will win this game 4-2 and Vatanen and Armia will finally score! :nod:

thomast

Oct 23, 2009
I am really excited about Salomäki. He's really versatile player and what's important he likes to play rough. Hope he gonna make some points tonight and play overall good game. This tournament is his big chance to affect him draft number because in Finland he plays in the fourth line and doesn't get lot of playing time.

I thinks finns will win this game 4-2 and Vatanen and Armia will finally score! :nod:

Salomäki was better than armia in the last game. Salomäki seems to be quite physical and has good skill. Perfect 3rd line player? They robbed 1 assist from salomäki in last game when donskoi scored. Armia has to pick it up and score goals hes been one of the worst players atm. I see he has very good skill and all but rajala likes to hold the puck and doesen't pass. Rajala should pass more and not to shoot from bad places. Rajala has hurt Armias game. I expect more from Vatanen in this game. Jyrki Jokipakka has outplayed vatanen in every game. He has been very good in both ends. Finland wins this game Pulkkinen 2+2 :)

Juzmo

Nov 17, 2009
Salomäki was better than armia in the last game. Salomäki seems to be quite physical and has good skill. Perfect 3rd line player? They robbed 1 assist from salomäki in last game when donskoi scored. Armia has to pick it up and score goals hes been one of the worst players atm. I see he has very good skill and all but rajala likes to hold the puck and doesen't pass. Rajala should pass more and not to shoot from bad places. Rajala has hurt Armias game. I expect more from Vatanen in this game. Jyrki Jokipakka has outplayed vatanen in every game. He has been very good in both ends. Finland wins this game Pulkkinen 2+2 :)
Yeah well Salomäki is in Oulu like his two other linemates and that has to help a whole lot unlike in the second line which just doesn't really work. Armia is a securing player there and he is being just wasted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad