Gritty Accused of Punching 13 Year Old (UPD: No Criminal Charges to be Pursued)

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Too much time spent with the 75 Flyers will do that to you, Clarke, Schultz, Holmgren, Linseman just to name a few.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
I can arrange that you get a gritty, right hook to the jaw on video, for money.

It's a rare post indeed that can simultaneously arouse such confusion and confuse such arousal.

I'd be kicking myself down the road if I passed up the opportunity to be in a Chimp directed snuff film, so f*** it. Let's get weird.

Reactions: Aspirine

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
I’d bet the 13 year old brags about this to all of his friends at school. I know I certainly would have when I was 13 and would’ve been embarrassed by my dads behavior. Different times man...

93LEAFS

Nov 7, 2009
Toronto
Please tell me this is going to end in an ECW style no-holds barred match at Cheesesteak corner between the dad and Gritty in a loser leaves town match (Obviously Gritty is going to win).

Philly sports fan history is truly astonishing.

Reactions: Kimota

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
Boy. I’m surprised the police tracked him down so quickly. You’d think a guy dressed as Gritty would be tough to pick out in a crowd.
Police to the kid: ‘Did you notice any identifying characteristics like say a mole or a tattoo?’
i can only imagine how gross Gritty's moles must be

Oddbob

Jan 21, 2016
Not a fan of Gritty, but this seems tied to the dad and his kid not liking the photo they got! I also legit doubt that a paid team mascot took a big run at a kid!

thadd

Oil4Life
Jun 9, 2007
Canada
Says the fan with the ugliest one in the entire league

I didn't even know we had a mascot till this season. I'm one of those weirdos that would rather pay attention to a hockey game than take selfies of a weirdo furry that walks around distracting a stadium full of people instead of letting them just enjoy the damn game.

Burn all the furries!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad