Recalled/Assigned: Grebeshkov/Davidson to OKC, Larsen Recalled

eS7

Dec 22, 2011
Saskatchewan
pretty good actually

taylor hall tweeted he is glad to be back in his home province........................OMG Hall wants to get traded to the LEAFS and we just signed him to his contract MacTLowebelinni are so STUPID

Your really good at this :laugh:

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
pretty good actually

taylor hall tweeted he is glad to be back in his home province........................OMG Hall wants to get traded to the LEAFS and we just signed him to his contract MacTLowebelinni are so STUPID

so now he's going to increase the number of toe drags to show off? :naughty:

Bryanbryoil

Pray For Ukraine
Sep 13, 2004
I think this means Eakins is happy with Belov on the left side.

I'm guessing we see:

Belov-Petry
Ference-Schultz
Smid-Larsen

I'd prefer to see Belov and Smid swapped, but seems like Eakins has a man-crush on Belov.

I actually think that Smid will be a good match with Larsen. Larsen moves the puck and skates well while Smid is a defense first big body that can move bodies in front.

Seedling

Tier 7 fan (ballcap)
Jul 16, 2009
Canada
I don't get the hate for Nick Schultz. I thought he's been much better this year (he's a solid #5 imo). I like giving Larsen a chance though

I think it has to do with false expectations after trading that bum Gilbert who many saw as something better. That and his salary. Also the fact that he was outplayed by some guys who got sent down(Hunt and Nurse) doesn't help either.

We have enough D to cut him loose for a decent forward.

hossy316

Oct 25, 2003
Kensington, PEI
Visit site
I think it has to do with false expectations after trading that bum Gilbert who many saw as something better. That and his salary. Also the fact that he was outplayed by some guys who got sent down(Hunt and Nurse) doesn't help either.

We have enough D to cut him loose for a decent forward.

Did ya think we would be hearing this after the last few years.....

Captain Catatomic

SuprstitionCondition
Jun 25, 2013
Smid cant play hockey if hes not sliding on the ice. Doesnt fight, cant pass, cant score. GTFO will he still has some value left. Glad Eakins can see this.

NAF

Beauty Fakes
Sep 30, 2010
I wouldn't be surprised if Young Schultz was the one taking a back seat to Larsen tonight. Or maybe our Dear Leader. As Coppernblue just pointed out:

Over the last two games, Ference has been on the ice for every single goal against in all situations, EV and special teams, with the exception of the empty netter tonight.

nitz

Jul 27, 2009
Smid cant play hockey if hes not sliding on the ice. Doesnt fight, cant pass, cant score. GTFO will he still has some value left. Glad Eakins can see this.

Agreed. Smid used to be my favourite Oiler, but he's been crap for a while now.

Philly85*

I Ain't Even Mad
Mar 28, 2009
love Ladi but he's best suited as a bottom pairing, 4-5 kind of guy ala Andrew Ference.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad