Injury Report: Grabner out indefinitely (concussion)

OpAck

Feb 19, 2004
Wilmington, NC
Sucks for Grabs. Even if he gets healthy enough to return, it might be best for him to just sit the rest of this season and get a fresh start next season.

As for Grabner's performance this season...it was largely spent on a line with Peter Regin and Clutterbuck. Then for a couple shifts, he'd get a look with Nielsen...then maybe JT for some rogue shift. But generally, there has been no consistency and Grabner, IMO, was not utilized properly at all. Another one of Cappy's blunders.

That's not to say Grabs would be racking up goals/points had he spent the season with Frans or JT. We all know about his deficiencies. But it's all about developing chemistry and building confidence...which the coaching staff obviously didn't facilitate.

tag0519

Jan 28, 2013
I think I'll catch grief for this - but how about Hickey at forward? He doesnt really fit the "small d-man" mold, but he does have some offensive skills

bigd

Jul 27, 2003
I think I'll catch grief for this - but how about Hickey at forward? He doesnt really fit the "small d-man" mold, but he does have some offensive skills
Even though he's small he can play defense. If the kid was 6"2" or bigger he'd probably be our best D-man.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad