Retire91

Stevey Y you our Guy
May 31, 2010
not to be confused with Tyson Joust

dims

Meeqs

Aug 23, 2012
USA
Jost is a guy I could see breaking out in a big way over the next few years. He just plays the game the right way and works his ASS off. I just can't imagine some team not looking back on moving for him and being thankful. Kid is an A+ human being as well. Just probably wont get the opportunity he will need with how deep that Col team has gotten

780il

edm
May 29, 2018
Edmonton AB
Would love to have him as the 3c in his hometown. But we’re looking for exactly what they are, going impact top 6ers so probably no reasonable deal to be made.

Reactions: BudBundy

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I didn’t realize how much of an East coast bias some of us have and how much of a goal suppressant Jost has been.

If you want to get a more balanced and unfiltered view about what fans of any player are saying on this forum, read what they have to say on their respective team forum. :wg:

Reactions: Riptide

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
He needs a change of scenery. I wouldn't be surprised to see him carve out a decent career somewhere else.

He won't cost much in a trade, I suspect. Might be the roster player in the standard pick+roster player+prospect formula if Avs look for an upgrade.

Reactions: BHD

a mangy Meowth

Ross Colton Fan
Jun 21, 2012
Highlands Ranch, CO
Just hasn't had enough opportunity in Colorado.
If there's anything we can't criticize about his development is that he hasn't been given opportunities. He has been spoonfed NHL time for years. It took like 2.5 years for him to even get sent back to the AHL which he skipped at first.

His issue is with fit and the team style of all out skating everywhere, not lack of opportunity.

Avaholic29

Feb 5, 2014
Nothing wrong with how Jost plays the game and as a witness of nichushkin and burakovsky revelation, I beleive Jost can find success too. Will make a nice addition in a package.

Reactions: Lemonlimey

Weast

May 16, 2011
In a slower, more deliberate system, Jost is going to be a great number 2C. Guy is great along the boards and isn't afraid to take the body to make a play. It just hasn't worked here.

Avs44

May 16, 2011
If there's anything we can't criticize about his development is that he hasn't been given opportunities. He has been spoonfed NHL time for years. It took like 2.5 years for him to even get sent back to the AHL which he skipped at first.

His issue is with fit and the team style of all out skating everywhere, not lack of opportunity.

I thought words like “speedy” would have been a tip off :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2