Gomez offered tryout contract by Devils

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
lol oh boy. Someone called this. Hope it's just a favor to Scott. His useful days are far behind him.

billingtons ghost

Nov 29, 2010
I will boo him every second he steps on the ice.

I will boo him in the parking lot.

I will boo him when he gets mentioned on Sportscenter.

I will boo him when he gets 3rd star of the game.

I will boo him when he goes out for the opening faceoff.

I will not boo him if they hand the cup to him, but that is such an unbe*****inglievable long shot, that I might as well not boo him if he produces a unicorn out of his arse.

F8ck scott gomez, his dad, and everything about him.

(yeah, I am over it.)

Just Win

Nov 3, 2008
Stuttgart

Does Lou have a clause in his contract that forces him to have at least one washed up former Devil at the camp each year?

Sykie

Feb 28, 2002
Geneva
snhl.free.fr
Honestly, I'm angry.

Scott Gomez is a sh*tty player, and not only this, but he showed zero loyalty to the Devils.

I understand Lou has slowly destroyed the team to the point we are desperate to find forwards, but come one, show at least some decency.

Geeez... it's really time for Lou to step out.

Missionhockey

Jul 6, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
I guess if Gomez made the team, it would have to be as the third line center. If I had to guess.

Cammalleri-Zajac-Jagr
Elias-Henrique-Havlat
Ruutu/Clowe-Gomez-Brunner/Ryder/Zubrus

If Gomez makes the team then Josefson is probably a goner (captain obvious).

ajdevjet

we got 3
Aug 20, 2013
In your face !
Who was the person that called this last week ? Good work ! I honestly dont care about the players age or the name on the back of the jersey, all I care about is if the player can contribute consistently and if Scott Gomez can do that then I'm all aboard !
Im pulling for Gomer, hope he makes it very difficult for the devils not to sign him. To all the fans that are still hurt like 16 year old girls dumped on prom night.......it's a business and what happened in 2007 happened in 2007 GET OVER IT.

njdevil26

I hate avocados
Dec 13, 2006
Clark, NJ
We can start to make a lineup of people that have magically returned for second stints

Sykora, Holik, Shanahan, Rolston, Gomez, Clemmenson, Arnott....

JRZ DVLS

Try Brubag*****
Feb 21, 2007
NC,ILL,NorNJ,Roch
www.brubag.com
I have always liked Gomez's ability to gaithe offensve zone and puck possesion. tThe times he has shined is with having a pure shooter on his wing.......Ryder?

Maybe we can get Jaques Laperrierre to come back and teach him how to shoot the puck again!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad