HF Habs: Goldenhands top 31 for the upcoming draft (Final list)

NotProkofievian

Nov 29, 2011
Robertson types are a good gamble later up, but its not for me. Especially not out of the CHL. How do you even project a guy like Robertson lmao, how does it work

Must be 6'2 plus and offensively dominant. I remember posting about Jason in 2017, his stats were ridiculous. I think he had scored half of his team's GWG or something like that. Only Debrincat and one other overager had more shots on net than him.

Cookie007

Mar 23, 2011
83d128ae2ca36dc0711b4421c2e7cf40.jpeg

Reactions: Dach Vader

Rob Sense

Apr 26, 2015
I think my rule is that if you can't skate very well, you need to have two compensating factors for it. This is the Jason Robertson rule. If you skate like a pregnant musk ox, you have to be big and offensively dominant.
Pregnant Muskox...is he from Slovakia? Must be high on the Aurum manus list.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
A list is a list and he is obviously entitled to have it. Thing is....don't look at the rank, look at the description, and Wright is the only one who is being destroyed every 2 phrases. You'd think we're talking about a 3rd rounder.

Frankly @Goldenhands, you are holding up bro. Tell us really what you think. Wright isn't it your top 10. Makes no sense. You are more thrilled with pick 25 than Wright. I'm just sure that if you would really say your mind, Wright isn't in your top 20.

Kennerback

Juraj NoShootsky
Jun 2, 2021
I agree with most of GH's analysis on Wright. I see the same thing. The difference is obviously the ranking. One thing I wonder about is the following

but his unability to accelerate and generate enough straight line speed is also a legit concern since its impacting his pace and dynamism.

To me his acceleration and straight line speed are fine. He just doesn't use that part of his skillset enough. My only real knock on Shane Wright would be "the pace and dynamism".

Reactions: Goldenhands

jfm133

Nov 6, 2015
Sorry, this is a joke. Can you tell me why so many basement scouts come up with weird lists with many picks totally outside the consensus.

Reactions: The Nightman

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad