-Brouillard has some raw potential as an offensive D
-Ferguson was great in net obviously and deserved the shutout
-Kolesar was a bit quieter than the last game

Blue Goose

May 26, 2012
Los Angeles
hockeytransplant.com
Thanks for the recap.

Seems like a marked improvement over yesterday, especially in goal, although maybe Patera was just off in that game. Hard to know with youngsters.

Considering how many people are mocking McPhee for the Methot trade, it was SO nice to see Ferguson pitch a shutout. Yeah, I know it's just one game (a rookie scrimmage, at that), but it was still a little satisfying. :)

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
King fan coming in peace. First off congrates on first win ever wd. Next I never got my VLC player to work so i missed both games. I am curious what King players stood out to vegas fans. Thanks in advance.

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
King fan coming in peace. First off congrates on first win ever wd. Next I never got my VLC player to work so i missed both games. I am curious what King players stood out to vegas fans. Thanks in advance.

I was only half watching yesterday due to the streaming issues, but Luff looked solid and I think he got a couple of points. I didn't see Rymsha much, but when I did...he looked pretty solid.

TBH, it was all kind of a blur, though. I didn't have rosters or numbers, so I kind of just watched the guys the commentators mentioned earlier in the game and I could put a number with a name.

KingCanadain1976

Jul 8, 2009
Thunder Bay Ont. Can
I was only half watching yesterday due to the streaming issues, but Luff looked solid and I think he got a couple of points. I didn't see Rymsha much, but when I did...he looked pretty solid.

TBH, it was all kind of a blur, though. I didn't have rosters or numbers, so I kind of just watched the guys the commentators mentioned earlier in the game and I could put a number with a name.

yes he did I got to see the 3rd period of yesterdays game as it was on lakings.com and agree he looked good

Nevada Jones

I like hockey.
Jun 28, 2017
Somewhere in Oregon.
Considering how many people are mocking McPhee for the Methot trade, it was SO nice to see Ferguson pitch a shutout. Yeah, I know it's just one game (a rookie scrimmage, at that), but it was still a little satisfying. :)

Good point. I hadn't even thought of that. Maybe GMGM is smarter than some have given him credit for.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad