GDT: Golden Knights Rookies vs Kings Rookies Continued | 1:00 PM

BattleBorn

50% to winning as many division titles as Toronto
Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
First "game" for the Golden Knights, so I figured I'd try out the GDT stuff to work the kinks out.

Here Goes

:vegas vs :kings2
5:00 PM broadcast at LAKings.com Link (once game time comes closer)
Broadcast on LAKings.com if you're within 5 feet of Los Angeles City Limits.
Toyota Sports Center - El Segundo, CA

yCVBwxg.jpg

:vegas

Forwards
Wong|Duke|Tuch
Barre-Boulet|Glass|Hyka
Bajkov|Suzuki|Kolesar
Halbgewachs|Jones|Elvenes
Defense
Hague|Bischoff
Brouillard|Coghlan
Texeira|Osipov
Warm
Goal
Ferguson|Patera|Thompson

:kings2
Apparently "normal" teams don't get excited for these games and don't put out line combos so:

Forwards
Guy|Not Vilardi|Guy
Guy|Guy|Guy
Guy|Guy|Guy
Guy|Guy|Guy

Defense
Guy|Guy
Guy|Guy
Guy|Guy
Guy|Guy

Goal
Goalie|Goalie|Goalie

Go Knights Go!

Last edited:

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
BB - can you link this thread with the other Rookie Games thread? Or do we need to have separate GDT's?

Just getting into the practice of GDTs so we're ready for the season. This place is going to get more and more active as time goes on, so it's good to have a GDT for this stuff. Plus, since it's the first "game" I figured it was worth a thread.

To be 100% honest, after I saw how much the Knights are hyping the game up on Twitter, I didn't want the thread discussing it to have been started in July. I may be more interested in vanity than others. :laugh:

We can really do anything you guys want to do. We're all developing the HfVegas community from the ground up together and can do pretty much anything we want as a group as long as it's within the rules.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I should have known better than to trust the Kings. Would have been nice if they informed people ahead of time that they weren't opening the stream to people outside LA. Rushed my ass home for no reason.

VegasVic67

Jun 25, 2017
The Meadows
The game is possibly blacked out in Las Vegas?

EDIT: Apparently it might be blacked out everywhere except LA.

A rookie game? What a joke. First they hype up this game for a week and how it’ll be live streamed and a minute before the game they find out it’s subject to a blackout?

Nice start to this franchise.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
are they serious with blackouts? Can someone in the market give the linkt to the .m3u8 file directly to bypass nhl.com's geoblock?

The Jersey Number

number nerd
Jul 15, 2010
Halifax
Interesting that VGK decided to start Logan Thompson in net, considering he's the only player from Rookie Camp that wasn't invited to their Main Camp.

BattleBorn

Feb 6, 2015
Bellevue, WA
If you've got the stream and don't mind, feel free to spam the thread with what's happening so we can all know.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad