GDT: Golden Knights @ Oilers - 6:30 PM - SNWest / SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
The bolded makes the most sense. Foegele's minutes earmarked for a "similar", cost-controlled player in Holloway

I could see something similar with Kulak and Broberg as well. Gotta give these guys a shot at some point and it'll save the Oilers a good $3M+ to fill other areas of need then add vets closer to the deadline if those two struggle to establish roles. Would like to see Lavoie get a shot too, the Oilers need to give these guys a shot.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Desharnais has been excellent tonight. Physical, winning puck battles, blocking shots and passes and has had a great stick.

Pre-playoff test, he's showing very well. Kulak has been very good as well

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
I haven't really seen the Oilers do anything that could be a penalty but I'm still surprised the refs haven't found a way after giving them a 5 on 3. Thought the makeup call was coming for sure, maybe they didn't bother because of the shortie.

Ibanez

Dec 1, 2014
Is there still a hockey game going on.. with these two it could be darts/bowling... I dunno...
Sometimes I think these guys have early onset dementia. Elderly people in seniors homes are more deliberate in communication and coherent

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
I could see something similar with Kulak and Broberg as well. Gotta give these guys a shot at some point and it'll save the Oilers a good $3M+ to fill other areas of need then add vets closer to the deadline if those two struggle to establish roles. Would like to see Lavoie get a shot too, the Oilers need to give these guys a shot.
I still don’t like the idea of moving on from good players and hoping guys who haven’t earned shit figure it out.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011

Agree with this as well, though I think they might keep Kulak another year. Problem is, they would have to ensure that one of them can effectively play on their off-side. If not, one of them is gone. Ideally Ceci is the one moving out in the off-season, even though he's been better of late.

Lavoie would be great, he has arbitration now so time is running out

Reactions: CupofOil
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad