GDT: Golden Knights @ Oilers - 6:30 PM - SNWest / SN1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
He's an X-Factor. Size, speed, heavy forecheck. Ability to slide around the lineup. Maybe not to start but I won't be surprised.

I think he'll be on the playoff roster regardless, depth is key. Could see him sub in for some games depending on matchups. He'll get a big role next season most likely once Foegele moves on.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
I think he'll be on the playoff roster regardless, depth is key. Could see him sub in for some games depending on matchups. He'll get a big role next season most likely once Foegele moves on.

The bolded makes the most sense. Foegele's minutes earmarked for a "similar", cost-controlled player in Holloway

Reactions: Ibanez and CupofOil

Missing smitty

Oct 1, 2018
I don't think so, he's had a very good follow up season but he's getting his ass handed to him tonight.
No he hasn't, he was good in the first part and has been dogshit since the all star break. His stats are propped up by his early part of the season. He's just a typical flash in the pan goalie.

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
I think he's gonna get games. Just needs to show ability to protect the puck and not get caught with turnovers. Nice to see quality depth.

Oilhawks

Oden's Ride Over Nordland
Nov 24, 2011
Cam Moon as pbp guy and and Stauffer as colour would be much preferable... especially since Cam Moon shuts down Stauffer's 80's reminiscences so easily.

I know Stauffer isn't well-liked by some, but he wouldn't be blabbing about how great the other team is quite so often as Louie (unless it's the fLames because he tries so hard to come across as 'neutral')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad