District of Champions
Let's do this.

1R03gpVh.jpg

Grudy0

Mar 16, 2011
Maryland
Even I'm doing this...

Do it for Lloyd.

For over five seasons, I'd walk up to our usher and yell "Two Points, Lloyd!", just like the meme. Not this season. This season, it's been "Stanley Cup, Lloyd!"

It just so happens to be his name.

Lloyd ushers the entrance to sections 429/430, across from Beck's Lounge. It's likely where the crab was grabbed before game time and tossed onto the ice last game, as Beck's held a crab boil before the game. (hint, hint, but unknown if that's happening tonight)

So if you end up near 429/430, and there's a slender bald black man about 5' 8" with a full beard, you now know the guys name, and the correct greeting. He might even point you to me.

And considering tonight I have a seat elsewhere in the building, I may just hang out with Lloyd all game.

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Calling from Canada. I believe (and I'm hoping) that the Caps win the Cup this year. Just curious about the hype surrounding the Caps around Washington. Are the Caps on top of the sports world in Washington right now?

peterthegreat12

Hopeless Caps fan ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jan 22, 2011
Washington DC
You know the Caps are at the pinnacle of hockey in terms of having an opportunity to do something special and I'm still not enjoying it. That seems like a bad sign. I think the decades of sadness have made playoff hockey not fun anymore. I need to figure out a way to fix that.

Reactions: brachyrynchos
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad