GDT: Going to the Big D and I Do Mean Dallas (5:00 MT Dec 22)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JPeeper

Hail Satan!
Jan 4, 2015
Why Rogers continues to pay for THIS of all things dumbfounds me.

Everything to do with hockey in Canada outside of TSN is all run by old morons who are completely out of touch. And I am ignoring all the technical problems Sportsnet still has after decades of broadcasting. When's the last time a TSN hockey broadcast lost signal, lost audio, had audio sync problems for half a season, etc. Like it's constant with Sportsnet.

Money buys lots of things, unfortunately it just masks incompetence.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Why Rogers continues to pay for THIS of all things dumbfounds me.

They have no clue as to the concept of less is more when it comes to maintaining the mystique and myth of the hockey player gods. Ron MacLean would be in the rooms helping players dress, massaging them, enforcing diary entries and then reading them on air with tissue boxes if he could. Totally counter to what we want when we go to our NHL escape.

FerklundCGY

Jul 3, 2017
I didn't notice that. Every game? I'm pretty sure the lines stuck most of the games with Ryan/Lucic/Gaudreau and Monahan on the 2nd line with Backs and a 3rd player. PPs were different of course.

Yes, every game.

You didn't notice it because it didn't happen.

You must be watching different games.

Gaudreau-Monahan-Backlund have been a 5v5 line for 58:43 (5:52 per game) over 10 games under Ward.

Gaudreau-Ryan-Lucic have been a 5v5 line for 35:30 (3:33 per game) over the same 10 games...

How have you not noticed that?

Mobiandi

Jan 17, 2015
Dallas' C depth is really something. Pavelski, Faksa, Dowling, Dickinson (who?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad