Post-Game Talk: Going to ask the Panthers PP to bury me so im let down 1 last time. Cats beat Leafs, face Bolts

Status
Not open for further replies.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Beat the leafs in regulation, coming back from a 0-2 deficit and scoring 5 unanswered. Somehow winning our 4th division title which I thought we had absolutely no shot at with 5 games remaining each. AND Matthews scores 0. The leafs fans don’t even get a consolation prize. It was a truly magnificent night :nod:

GigaChad

Oct 9, 2013
So it's going to be FLA vs TBL.
Kucherov, Vasi, Hedman & Point... Gotta say I'm a bit scared.
At least this game against the Leafs was encouraging, just gotta shut Kuch down and hope we get a mortal Vasi between the pipes.

Reactions: harv33173

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I mean the guy said Toronto is a nightmare matchup for us lol.
C’mon now, he’s right, look at the spanking they gave us last playoffs. I still shudder and break into a cold sweat when I hear “we want Florida”.

Reactions: harv33173

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Leafs fans: Sheldon Keefe is a flat-skulled moron who can barely string three words together. At least when we lose in the first round he'll get fired.

Also Leafs fans: The entire East is afraid of us.
I was cracking up watching Keefe laugh about the penalties when he had legit 3 cross checking interference calls from his brain dead “tough” yet shit D lol.

Chessarmy

Mar 16, 2009
Florida
Very excited about winning the division. We struggled badly for a bit there toward the end of the season but it's good to see us right the ship heading into the playoffs.

Now, let's see if we can do some damage and win a championship...

I'm not scared of Tampa. We are a different team than last time we met in the playoffs. We can take them.

FrolikFan67

Apr 29, 2012
Tampa lives on the pp and they’re masters at their craft of drawing phantom calls because they know how deadly that pp is. Thankfully our pk has improved but if they can limit how many penalties they take then we have a solid shot. Curious to see us match up against them now in the tkachuk era

Reactions: VIMMM

Idiot Stick

Youre back on the case Bobrovsky!
Sponsor
Oct 22, 2023
You Got, Florida
1713366682630.jpeg

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
To the people who say they're scared of Vasi,
do you not remember what playoff Bob looks like?

Personally, I wanted the Lightning, but I have to agree with everyone who thinks Toronto is an easier matchup and understand why they're upset.

You shouldn't compare Vasi to Bob in this discussion, but rather Vasi to Samsonov (a.k.a. Carter Verhaeghe's son) and Woll.

Reactions: letsgrowcactus

Prominence Problem

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
Tampa lives on the pp and they’re masters at their craft of drawing phantom calls because they know how deadly that pp is. Thankfully our pk has improved but if they can limit how many penalties they take then we have a solid shot. Curious to see us match up against them now in the tkachuk era
They are very similar to Carolina in that aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad