Post-Game Talk: Going to ask the Panthers PP to bury me so im let down 1 last time. Cats beat Leafs, face Bolts

Status
Not open for further replies.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
Boston's a good team, but I don't know if they're good enough to make a deep playoff run. I see a lot of flaws there.

Biggest thing I see is that in a seven game series, Pastrnak isn't going to be able to float and cherry pick nearly as much as he does when teams are giving regular season effort and paying regular season attention.

They won’t get extra points in the playoffs, that’s for sure.

Reactions: Vilam

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
from what I saw on X, first game could be Saturday At 5pm. Would be perfect for us Europeans. I specifically asked to work a night shift next week, so I can catch most of round 1.

OT…do you guys know, if I renewed the yearly sponsor, would these ads go away? The site sucks on the iPad.

IMG_0559.jpeg

pantherbot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 7, 2006
from what I saw on X, first game could be Saturday At 5pm. Would be perfect for us Europeans. I specifically asked to work a night shift next week, so I can catch most of round 1.

OT…do you guys know, if I renewed the yearly sponsor, would these ads go away? The site sucks on the iPad.

View attachment 853452

Yes it's like a dollar a month... Totally worth it

Reactions: Chaos2k7

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
It's hard to win the Cup and takes a shitton of luck. If Florida can't win, taking out Tampa would be the next best thing for me.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
I'm excited. Regardless of result should be an exciting, feisty series.

That said, I really don't wanna f***ing go out in the 1st round. Anything less than a conference final would feel underwhelming, this feels like the best chance we'll get. If we lose it would be close to being the most disappointing playoff exit in Panthers history, right up there with the NYI loss and 2nd round sweep to Tampa.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
The last time we won the division and had a power play that couldn't score going into the playoffs, it was, uh... oh shit

Reactions: Felidae
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad