GDT: Going Tanking @ Canucks - 10pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
Also shout-out to Dylan Strome. I think it’s safe to say he’s been their overall best center this season. He’s also on-pace for 60 points this year despite having one of the lowest on-ice shooting percentages on the team. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him push 70 points if he gets a little more shooting luck.

No one will ever mistake him for Connor McDavid or Patrice Bergeron, but the supposed lack of footspeed hasn’t mattered much this year and his defensive impacts have been among the best on the team.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Also shout-out to Dylan Strome. I think it’s safe to say he’s been their overall best center this season. He’s also on-pace for 60 points this year despite having one of the lowest on-ice shooting percentages on the team. Wouldn’t be surprised to see him push 70 points if he gets a little more shooting luck.

No one will ever mistake him for Connor McDavid or Patrice Bergeron, but the supposed lack of footspeed hasn’t mattered much this year and his defensive impacts have been among the best on the team.
He actually reminds me a bit of Backstrom. Backstrom obviously has otherworldly vision and is better defensively but Strome plays that methodical, cerebral game and looks at hockey like he’s playing chess. Neither guy is fleet of foot but because of their IQ it’s not overly detrimental to their games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad