Value of: Goaltender to Colorado

traparatus

Oct 19, 2012
Shame to hear about Grubauer. He really saved our bacon last year when Holtby forgot how to goalie.

Hope he turns it around.

Pavlikovsky

May 31, 2013
Gatineau, QC
Anderson for a 4th ? I think his stats are not indicative of his play Ottawa is just really bad.

Edit: We'll even take Grubauer if you want to dump him if you bump the pick to a 3rd

Perratrooper

May 26, 2016
Alberta
Just sign Bob in the offseason, when we enter contender window. If that's not feasible because he either A) wants more than Price or B) Doesn't want to come to Denver then we explore looking at goalies such as Quick. With that being said Quick hasn't necessarily been the picture of perfect health the last few season, but mattering on the price it would be hard to pass up on.

John Eichel da GOAT

Oct 7, 2008
My Price proposal that I got laughed at for over the summer isnt looking so bad now. Ofcourse that was when I assumed MTL would be a joke this year and somehow magically they've managed to play decently.

Ararana

Sep 22, 2013
Two Rivers
Bobrovski would be an awesome pickup but that's a heafty price tag with him already making 7.4 before he hits UFA.

Guyute

Sponsor
Feb 17, 2013
Henrik Lundqvist should accept a trade to Colorado since the NYR rebuild will take too long for him to have another shot at winning the cup. He can join Swedish pal Gabe Landeskog.

He has 2 more years left after this season. That gives him 3 chances to go deep into the playoffs including this season.

Makar Goes Fast

grocery stick
Aug 17, 2012
downtown poundtown
Henrik Lundqvist should accept a trade to Colorado since the NYR rebuild will take too long for him to have another shot at winning the cup. He can join Swedish pal Gabe Landeskog.

He has 2 more years left after this season. That gives him 3 chances to go deep into the playoffs including this season.
this has my interest heavily. would be the only goalie i would consider trading for at this point (dont want quick ive had enough of injury prone goalies)

Reactions: CobraAcesS

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad