Speculation: Goalie to TB

Larrybiv

We're CLEAN, we PROMISE!
May 14, 2013
South Florida
With Vassy out for an undetermined amount of time what are the chances that TB brings in a low cost Veteran Goalie to pair with LD?

Who is available?

Teams like Chicago and Carolina have more than 2 capable NHL goalies (of varying quality of course) would any be available? What price?

Would TB knock on the door of a team like Philly for one of their many goalies like Stolarz or Lyon to get them by for now and to protect themselves going forward in the event something like this happened again?

So again, the purpose of this thread is, does TB need to find a more capable goalie to pair with Domingue while they wait on Vassy and if so who would be a good fit?

Discuss
Just had to get in here, because I absolutely LOVE your avatar, no wait, I love HER! Even my gf does, and said she would do a threesome. Anyway, my answer (Rangers fan, sorry) kind of think that you guys might just sit tight. Find out more about Domingue (I guess obviously you will), but UNLESS he falls flat on the ice......your Lightning should be very capable of "holding the fort"......me thinks. If SY isnt panicking, then why should you? Good question and thoughts in any event.

On a selfish note......please win the Stanley Cup. Thanks. And you go McD! Heard youv'e been kicking butt, like you used to!

Starat327

Top .01% OnlyHands
Sponsor
May 8, 2011
Philadelphia, Pa
Just had to get in here, because I absolutely LOVE your avatar, no wait, I love HER! Even my gf does, and said she would do a threesome. Anyway, my answer (Rangers fan, sorry) kind of think that you guys might just sit tight. Find out more about Domingue (I guess obviously you will), but UNLESS he falls flat on the ice......your Lightning should be very capable of "holding the fort"......me thinks. If SY isnt panicking, then why should you? Good question and thoughts in any event.

On a selfish note......please win the Stanley Cup. Thanks. And you go McD! Heard youv'e been kicking butt, like you used to!

Why would SY be be in a panic about any of this?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad